Question New build - no video signal (Help)

Feb 29, 2020
Hello everyone,

As the title says it I made a new build and I have been struggling with it for the last 48 hours.

Let‘s start with a little background story...

Last week I was kind of frustrated not being able to use the Oculus Link cable via Shadow PC, so I decided it was time for me to build a new gaming PC (the last gaming PC I made was 15 years ago). I made some researches on the internet looking for not to expensive build and found some good suggestions. Here is what I bought:

Case: NZXT H210i
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (AM4, 3.2 GHz, 8-core)
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro Wifi (AM4, AMD X570, Mini ITX)
GPU: KFA2 GeForce RTX 2060 Super OC (8GB)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (2x, 16 Go, DDR4-3200, DIMM 288)
PSU: Corsair RMX650x 20180 (650W)
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO Basic (1000 Go, 2,5’’)

After receiving all the above mentioned I started building the new PC and the moment of switching it on came...

Everything lightens up nicely, the fans rotate smoothly even on the GPU, but there seems to be no video signal (HDMI or Display port) coming from the GPU.

I read the different troubleshooting methods and went trough the steps (the only thing that I‘m missing is an internal speaker)... I also rebuilt the entire PC a second time... but there is still no video signal and I have no clue if the PC POST.

So I come to you to see if anybody has an other idea on what to do.

I thank you in a d’avance for your enlightened feedbacks.

Regards,

Diego

PS: as you may have noticed English isn’t my native language so please apologize for the mistakes.

Feb 29, 2020
Thanks for your reply! The PSU power cables are connected to the GPU, I also tried to use an other cable that was provided with the PSU the result (or lack of result) was the same.

TRENDING THREADS