[SOLVED] New build not functioning properly ?

STRIDER9

Reputable
Nov 5, 2020
I builded built a PC and im facing several issue's here:

• GPU fan not running while turning on.
  • AIO Cooler's one fan is spinning and another's not.
  • Cabinet fan spinning but rbg not glowing.

If its power supply issue then my specs:
Ryzen 5 5600X
Gigabyte Radeon RX5600 XT
ASrock B450 Steel legend
Adata XPG S40G SSD
G.Skill Trident Z 3200mhz (Got defective piece from retailer or not supported dont know cause its RGB not glowing while turning on and also showed to an local computer store he replaced with an 2400mhz RAM it booted but i guess 3200Mhz is support by ryzen 5 5600X)

MY PSU:
Cooler Master MWE 550 Watt 230 v2 Bronze

I CANT RECONGNIZE WHAT THE ISSUE HERE IF ITS POWER SUPPLY OR COMPONENTS
PLZ Help!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
How old is the Cooler Master PSU? Is it new, used, reconditioned? Heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even bit-mining?

Double check all connections and installed components for: 1) that they are correctly installed, and 2) that they are fully and firmly in place. No one wants to force a connection in a new build so sometimes connections may seem tight but are not fully or properly seated.

Refer to the applicable User Guides/Manuals to verify your connections. Especially the motherboard manual. Read carefully and match diagrams, connectors/pins to ensure that all are correct. Pay attention to what components are actually supported.

Details matter: some motherboards require that the first physically installed RAM...

Ralston18

Titan
How old is the Cooler Master PSU? Is it new, used, reconditioned? Heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even bit-mining?

Double check all connections and installed components for: 1) that they are correctly installed, and 2) that they are fully and firmly in place. No one wants to force a connection in a new build so sometimes connections may seem tight but are not fully or properly seated.

Refer to the applicable User Guides/Manuals to verify your connections. Especially the motherboard manual. Read carefully and match diagrams, connectors/pins to ensure that all are correct. Pay attention to what components are actually supported.

Details matter: some motherboards require that the first physically installed RAM module be installed in a specific RAM slot.

The documentation often refers you back to the manufacturer's website to get more up-to-date information. Read all fine print and any such associated warnings and notes

Carefully plug and unplug all connections a few times. You may discover that one of them was not fully seated.

All in all a "do over" to determine if there are any errors of omission or commission within your build. Look for anything that was not or is not exactly right.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS