[SOLVED] New build not loading to usb boot drive

ItsKieranL

Reputable
Dec 15, 2015
I recently got a new processor, motherboard, and case.

I5 6400 to i5 6600
Predator g3-710 motherboard to asrock z270 taichi and i updated the bios to p,30
G3-710 predator case to NZXT H500 case

I finished installing all the parts and the last thing i have to do is install the OS system. I have been attempting to install it via a USB recovery of windows 10. And everytime i am attempting to boot on my USB stick it keeps saying that there is an issue with my pc and that it needs to restart (WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR)

I can get on the bios, and i've changed the boot sequence to usb, and it freezes still on the same error, but doesn't clarify the error.

This is my first ever Pc build.

Any suggestions at the moment would help :D

Solution
I have been attempting to install it via a USB recovery of windows 10.

That's a bit of information I could have used. If you're trying to boot from a disc recovery and not a new ISO, of course you're going to run into issues. The recovery disk is looking for your old hardware (which you replaced).

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
I have been attempting to install it via a USB recovery of windows 10.

That's a bit of information I could have used. If you're trying to boot from a disc recovery and not a new ISO, of course you're going to run into issues. The recovery disk is looking for your old hardware (which you replaced).

-Wolf sends

Solution

ItsKieranL

Reputable
Dec 15, 2015

Im attempting to install windows 10 from the windows creation tool from my USB stick.

ItsKieranL

Reputable
Dec 15, 2015

Now you got that information can you assist me in solving my issue? XD