Dec 11, 2018
Build:

Asus Prime z390-A
Intel i5-8600k
Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200GHZ(C16)
G3 EVGA 750w 80gold
GTX 1070ti
Noctua DH-15

So as the title states I'm running into a posting issue.
The first thing I checked all my wiring, the 24 pin is going from PSU to MB and 8 pin connected to PSU and 4+4 connected into CPU atx socket.
So, when firing things up I noticed was the on board QLEDs built in for user friendly diagnostics...
The CPU led lights red then goes away. (I assume that means it passed the post test)
Then the DRAM LED lights up orange and stays on, so I'm assuming this is a RAM issue, bent CPU pins, or dead MB ram sockets.

Sure enough, I went in and looked at the LGA sockets with nothing bent out of shape or sticking out and no thermal compound residue seeping over the IHS lid.

So i proceeded to try stick #1 in each of the A2/B2 MB recommended slots and repeated this step with stick #2 as well to check if it was a RAM sticks and still no post.

I did use PCPartPicker for compatibility and this ram was compatible, but I decided to look up the QVL just to double check and sure enough the CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 is there BUT the 5.32 ram version was not on this list.

I thought the "MemOK!" would allow this memory to work in order to post and get in the bios but that is in fact on by default, but doesn't seem to work.

All in all, I'm in search of guidance on how to proceed in this tragic troubleshooting loop I'm stuck in.
Is it possible a bios update is needed to support this even without posting or QFlash support?
Should I go out and buy a stick of non factory OC'd 2666ghz as recommended by the i5-8600k specs or maybe RMA the MB for bad ram sockets?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the wall of text, but I wanted to map out my troubleshooting.
Cheers!

Solution
Try testing the board outside the case, with smaller CPU cooler, if possible. Make sure that the RAM stick was properly inserted (some require more force).
Dec 11, 2018
Welp the good news is it boots to the bios when I breadboarded the components. The less good news is the case came with pre installed stand offs and I'm trying to figure out where it may be shorting... Also, thank you for that recommendation it was something I completely overlooked when troubleshooting.