Question New build not working

Mar 20, 2021
Hi everybody, sorry if I ramble; I just want to make sure I give you all the info.

I just built my first computer last night and when I went to turn it on, no video would show up. All of the RGB components and fans powered up and were working but my motherboard had a red light indicating a cpu issue. I turned the computer off and on again and the same issue occurred. I left everything running while I looked for an answer on my phone , but after about five minutes, everything shut off and it would not turn back on for the rest of the night. Today, the computer would turn back on and do the same exact thing as last night. I have checked the CPU and the spot where the CPU goes on the motherboard and there are no broken or bent pins. I tried the paperclip test on my power supply and the fan spun, but when I plugged it back into my motherboard, it ook a while for the fan on the power supply to start spinning (everything powered up immediately). Now, everything powers up when the psu is plugged into the motherboard, but everything instantly shuts off when I plug the cpu power cable into the PSU. When I say the cpu power cable is plugged in, I mean it doesn’t even have to be fully connected, as soon as it enters the power supply just a little bit everything shuts off.

Specs: Ryzen 3700x
MSI MPG x570 carbon pro WiFi
Corsair H100i elite capellix AIO
Rx 580 gpu
CORSAIR VENGEANCE 2x8 16gb
EVGA 750 B5, 80 Plus BRONZE 750W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO (got this from EVGA as refurbished)

Looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say and thank you in advance!

Are you trying to plug stuff while the system is running? You can't do that. Never plug anything while the system is running unless it's a hot swappable drive. Maybe you damaged something.

Unplug everything from that system and just leave the CPU, 1 stick of RAM, GPU, 24 pin power connector, CPU power connector and the GPU if it has any. Try with the bare minimum.

Mar 20, 2021
Are you trying to plug stuff while the system is running? You can't do that. Never plug anything while the system is running unless it's a hot swappable drive. Maybe you damaged something.

Unplug everything from that system and just leave the CPU, 1 stick of RAM, GPU, 24 pin power connector, CPU power connector and the GPU if it has any. Try with the bare minimum.
I’ve tried doing that with no luck.