Question New Build Not Working

Oct 16, 2022
My son and I are currently in the process of doing a build and outside of the electric to case, it's not working.

I'm using a

MSI B550 - APro motherboard
Silverstone Essentials ET750 Power Supply
AMD Radeon RX6600 Gaming Card
AMD Ryzen 5600 processor
NVME PCIe SSD MP33 Pro
T Create 16gig RAM
Fractal Design Focus G

I've double checked all the connections and it's interesting that case is getting power (and presumably the motherboard). That said, I hit the power button on the case and nothing happens.

Any advice and help would be really appreciated. I have a pretty disappointed kiddo at home.

Should be noted, that it isn't my first build, but only my second. My older son's computer went off without any problems.

Thanks!

I am not clear from your post, are you booting the motherboard outside of the case or inside?

Are you certain the power button is plugged into the correct leads on the front panel header of the motherboard?

MSI-Front-Panel-Connectors.webp

Reactions: kurdtnz
Oct 16, 2022
I am not clear from your post, are you booting the motherboard outside of the case or inside?

Are you certain the power button is plugged into the correct leads on the front panel header of the motherboard?

MSI-Front-Panel-Connectors.webp
This was it! Thank you! I couldn't find that diagram for the life of me.....Happy 11 yr old!