New Build over next 2 months

beoza

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
ok here's my new build. What do you guys think? I know the PSU seems like overkill because it only shows 1 GTX 770 but I already have another from my current system that I will be adding for SLI. I could reuse some parts from my current system but I'm giving that system to a relative who's system may as well be powered by a Dorito chip. The Swiftech H220X is me dipping my toes into water cooling, and it is expandable so I can add more to the loop.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/beoza/saved/H4nypg

Solution

Sure thing, just PM me. :)

Don't mind picking a solution. :)

beoza

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009

Joeteoh99 I could use the Corsair H100i but it's not expandable it's CPU only, the Swiftech H220X allows me to expand the loop to other rads, water blocks, reservoirs, pumps. So cheaper yes but I lose expandability. Thanks for the thumbs up though. =)

So you plan to have a water cooling system for your whole PC and as Legend001523 said would this be for gaming?

beoza

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009

Primarily gaming yes. And yah I know i5 I can get for less, but I already have an gen 3 i5 system (see bottom right corner), I want something a little better. As for the socket 2011 stuff it's a little too expensive, my wallet would really hate me. I'm not into FPS games like BF4, COD, and others, I used to play WoW, but have moved on to SWTOR, and others like the Elder Scrolls stuff (not ESO). Plus this is kinda my birthday present to me.

beoza

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009

I'll post some pics when I do.

Sure thing, just PM me. :)

Don't mind picking a solution. :)

Solution