New Build PC GPU not detected

Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys just recently build a Pc Spec is
CPU - I5 8600K
GPU - RX580
MOBO - GIGABYTE Z370XP sli
MEMORY- 16GB TRIDENTZ 3200mhz
POWERSUPPLY - RM860x

I plug in the monitor to the GPU and I'm able to get in to windows 10 without problem but the computer is using integrated graphics. the GPU spin for like 1sec and stop and just keep on glowing red. I'm using an old SSD that use to have a nvidia driver on in. But then i downloaded the driver for the rx580 but when i tried to install it the computer wont allow me. what could be the reason why my GPU (RX580) is just spining for 1 sec and just stop? and why cant the computer detect the RX580?

If your monitor is plugged into the GPU and you have a display on your monitor then your GPU is working. Your GPU fans don't spin 100% of the time, only when reaching a certain temperature.

You need to download DDU and install it. Turn your system off. Remove GPU. Turn system on and boot to safe mode. Use DDU to remove graphics drivers. Turn system off. Install GPU. Download GPU driver from AMD website and install.

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for the solutions. I did what you told me and the GPU is working properly now. I can do gaming in 2k now ahahha thanks