New build pc keeps rebooting

Dec 25, 2018
Second PC build. Got the pats for my son for Christmas.

Intel - Core i3-8100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Gigabyte - B360N WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard
Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Windforce OC Video Card
Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case
EVGA - BT 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Put the PC together and booted. Reboot after 1 second, runs for about 15-20 seconds and reboots. Took the entire set up apart and breadboarded with same issue. Only things plugged in were the 24 pin, cpu 4-pin ( no 8 pin option), and cpu fan. Put memory in and out of each slot. Tried to reset cmos. Not sure if it worked. CPU seems compatible with out of the box Bios version. Downfall nothing displays on screen ( using old tv with hdmi) and no speaker in this case. Also, removed cpu and put back in.

Driving me crazy because I have fixed many PC’s and I cannot solve this one.

Any thoughts on any other corrective issues?

Dec 25, 2018

Thanks for the reply Calvin, I will try this when I get off work. Just thinking out loud, is there something I am missing when it booting that I would have to interact with? Since it is a Gigabyte MB am I missing a screen that is causing it to reboot. I do not have any HD's connected on the breadboard, no OS installed yet. I have never had this issue, just thinking if the initial BIOS boot is asking me to select something then rebooting when I don't?

Dec 25, 2018
Update, I was able to find a speaker. When attempting to boot it is getting 5 beeps. Looking at the Gigabyte site it says CPU. Brand new out of the box. Not sure what to look for here.