The specs are:

gigabyte rtx 2070 super
MSi b450 pro gaming carbon ac
16gb ddr4 3200mhz vengence
2tb hdd
500gb ssd
500gb m.2 ssd
Amd ryzen 3600
Be quiet power 9 600watt ( I know it’s recommended 650)

so I build my pc, normally everything was correct. I booted up, I download windows and drivers. After an hour or 2 I tried installing a game and suddenly my pc turned down and it wouldn’t turn on again. Nothing works anymore . When I try to start my pc nothing happens, no sound, no lights just nothing . After it shut down it also smelled a little burned. So my question is hoW is this possible? Everything is new. As I wasn’t receiving power I tried the psu test zorg a paperclip but nothing happens. Can someone help?
Thank you

Solution
The power supply has slits in the back for air flow. Get your nose next to the opening is the smell stronger? you can use the same trick on the motherboard. Easiest way to detect a blown componet is to use use your nose and eyes.
You should be able to see inside with a flashlite and will not void warranty, power supply may need to be removed to see in all the holes.
Feb 10, 2020
The power supply has slits in the back for air flow. Get your nose next to the opening is the smell stronger? you can use the same trick on the motherboard. Easiest way to detect a blown componet is to use use your nose and eyes.
You should be able to see inside with a flashlite and will not void warranty, power supply may need to be removed to see in all the holes.

Solution
Feb 10, 2020

problem is that it happend a week ago so the smell is gone but I just don’t understand why everything worked for a couple of hours and then suddenly shut off.

You PSU is not high-quality, you can look in the list above and 650W is safer than 600W.