Question New build pc

Dec 30, 2019
PC specs
CPU- Ryzen 7 3700x
Motherboard- msi x570 gaming WiFi edge
GPU- msi GeForce GTX 1660 ti amour 6g oc
Psu- Corsair RM650 80+ gold mod tax
Ram- 2x Corsair vengeance rgb pro 16gb

Hi, I built my new pc about a month ago, and yesterday I got a real tech speaker update, so I updated it and then it asked me to restart my pc so I did. After that my pc wouldn’t go past the motherboard start up screen with the spinning wheel. I’ve tried to restart the pc, reset the bios and cmos and go back to a earlier version when my pc was working but nothing’s worked, but when I go into safe mode all my files are there. Could someone please help me.

Dec 30, 2019
app? easy driver? they usually mess up more than it help.

since you have backup your data. unless you know what else it change.
get a usb flash drive. download latest installation media from MS website. and do a inplace upgrade.
I did back up my data and then o downloaded the media from windows but it asked me for a product code and it didn’t work. So I tried going back into safe mode but that didn’t work, so I tried to back to a previous point when my pc was working but I couldn’t find a program, I used to have one bit it disappeared

Dec 30, 2019
I did back up my data and then o downloaded the media from windows but it asked me for a product code and it didn’t work. So I tried going back into safe mode but that didn’t work, so I tried to back to a previous point when my pc was working but I couldn’t find a program, I used to have one bit it disappeared
I’ve uninstalled easy driver but it’s not made a difference