dragonslaya

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Id like some advice an suggestions on new pc I wanna build I have $5000 to work with I need everything from case to water cooling dont want monitor ill be using an hdtv 54inch 1080p rdy tv for monitor. I use my rig for hopefully some extreme gaming atm my rig i have is for mid gamin since i cant handle msot games good on here. It be used for suring web an **** i do alot of gaming plus surfing web an downloadin **** off the net at same time. I want to be able to overclock it. SO any suggestions on mobo ram chip set psu cases an etv would be awesome. Thank you in advance hope to hear from all of u soon

falcodakrzz

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2008
Honestly dude, why spend that much on a pc that will suck in 4 years? Well to answer your question anyway, you may as well buy a prebuilt system for the warranty, as you dont really want to lose a 5k rig...http://h20435.www2.hp.com/#/HOME
The blackbird will be fine, loads of overkill and theres no need for anything better.

dragonslaya

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
because honestly prebuilt systems mainly blow they get to much **** put into it that dont need to be there an such. I rather build my own custom rig wit fancy **** an stuff an 4 yrs for a computer is good. an its no difference in buyin a new console every 5 yrs except consoles are little less expensive but u cant do as much wit conoles as pcs
Thank you for ur suggestion tho

falcodakrzz

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2008
Well a much better idea would be to wait for intels i7, by this time next year current systems will seem like chicken brains compared to that. Just do a 1500 build now, sell it when i7 is out and build a new pc.