Question new build power up for 1 second then power down no beep

Oct 25, 2020
Hi everyone I seriously need help. So yesterday I bought an I3-10100 with Asus H410M-E and Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 16gb. After upgrading all the items from my old desktop, I tried to boot it up and it shuts down almost immediately.

Then I tried to test things with just stock fans, 1 memory( and switched diff slot with another pair of ddr4), and cpu, still got the same result. I also tested my EVGA 750 G3 power supply with the detection tool that came with it, and my PSU is working fine. So my thought was maybe it's the motherboard or cpu.

So I grabbed another same motherboard. This time I put the cpu with the stock fan and 1 memory, and it powers up fine and I can see the loading screen before BIOS. I was super happy, so I put everything into the Phantek p400 case again, and then when I turned it on the same thing happened again and power off in 1-2 seconds recorded in this video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuLQhRDC5L0

Now I am just confused did I broke two motherboard or something, because clearly my second new motherboard was working before I put it in the case.

I then tried and removed everything except fan, cpu, memory and it will power off after 1 second just like the first new motherboard.
I am unsure what to do now.

The problem might be caused after you put that system in that case since it's working outside of the case.

I can see that you did not screw the motherboard to the case. I can see all the holes without screws. Are there standoff on the case? Did you check to see if there wasn't a standoff where it shouldn't have one?

Try removing everything from the case again and breadboard it.

Oct 25, 2020
I pull the board out and tried with cpu and memory and and fan, same result, I don't think the standoff are the problem, it does have 4 standoff I just didn't screw it in. When I pull the board out I tried i on a plastic surface so.. not sure

Oct 25, 2020
After trying all sort of things, I jump started my motherboard without the power button, and it stayed on, so something is wrong with my power button.