Having some problems with my new build.

Put everything together to test the parts pre build into the case

I7 8700k
RogStrix z370 I Mobo
Evga 1070
32gb Vengeance Ram
Corsair h80i v2 water cooler
Corsair 600w bronze psu

Plugged everything together minus one cooler fan as waiting some some fan splitters to glconnect all the fans.

Jump started the rig and all light and fans immediately started working and were running for 10 mins fine.

I then turned the power off at the Corsair switch to turn the rig off.

Then plugging in monitor and mouse to boot again to bios.

This time the system started but after 2 seconds the gpu light and fans stopped as well as the Corsair power fan stops.

Only thing left are the pritty lights on the mobo.

Currently safely put the pieces back In there boxes and was getting rather tired of the issue so wanted to sleep on it.

Does anyone have any information on this?

I was thinking it may be the “cmos?”

Thanks I’m advanced.

T

Solution
Put everything back in the pc if your using a modular power supply make sure to have all the cords for the big connector plugged in or the main 24 pin power connector. Make sure the cpu connector has all 8 pins in and is facing the correct way there should be a little pin on the correct side. Now if all of these don’t help disconnect the power cable from the psu and flip the switch then hold the power button on your case for 60 seconds then try again. I will also provide you a video which should surely solve your problem if not please do post again and we will be sure to help.

Video:
https://youtu.be/QP6pAPctqbk

smartahsan

Reputable
Mar 11, 2017
Put everything back in the pc if your using a modular power supply make sure to have all the cords for the big connector plugged in or the main 24 pin power connector. Make sure the cpu connector has all 8 pins in and is facing the correct way there should be a little pin on the correct side. Now if all of these don’t help disconnect the power cable from the psu and flip the switch then hold the power button on your case for 60 seconds then try again. I will also provide you a video which should surely solve your problem if not please do post again and we will be sure to help.

Video:
https://youtu.be/QP6pAPctqbk

Solution
May 1, 2018
Spoke to ASUs today and they have advised to return the motherboard for a replacement. Hopefully this resolves the issue I was having but will keep people up to dat on the matter so may help others