[SOLVED] new build quastion

Apr 5, 2020
hey guys. im about to make a new build. i just wanna know if the parts fit. and if there gona be any issue with my parts. i never overclock.

specs are.

z490 taichi
i5 10600k
32gb ram cl16 gskill royal
corsair rm 850 gold
samsung 970 evo m2 ssd
gigabyte rtx 2070 super gaming oc
Ek aio cpu cooling. im going to put diffrent fanes on the radiator. the ek x3m vardar fans
case is phanteks p600s

so those thise parts fit. and is it ok if i dont overclock this system and just play games without toucing anything. i hope i get some input

Solution
I see no reason to spend a ton of money on EK water cooling if you aren't overclocking. Honestly, a lot of the appeal of the 10600k is its performance overclocked.

Hard to know if the rad will fit since you didnt provide a size. But everything else should fit in that case.
I see no reason to spend a ton of money on EK water cooling if you aren't overclocking. Honestly, a lot of the appeal of the 10600k is its performance overclocked.

Hard to know if the rad will fit since you didnt provide a size. But everything else should fit in that case.

Solution
Apr 5, 2020
its 3600mhz cl 16 16 16. forgot to write that down. i had the ek cooler from a mate of mine. thx for the replay. so there is no down effect here. only thing is the overclocking thing as you mention. i just dont feel ready to do that kind of stuff. can i overclock the xmp thing only? that seemed easy ahhaa