May 8, 2021
Hello,
So I build a new PC using the next components:
-CPU: Ryzen 3600 3.6 Ghz
-MOBO: AsRock B450 PRO4
-GPU: RTX 2060 6GB
-PSU:GIGABYTE P750GM
-RAM:Carsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 3200 Mhz

What I observed that in BIOS the CPU reaches 62C temp in idle. After a short time the PC shuts down completly and cannot be turned back ON for a few minutes.I`ve replaced also the paste of the CPU but no results.I tried also to low the VCore of the CPU,still no results.
Please help .

Hello,
So I build a new PC using the next components:
-CPU: Ryzen 3600 3.6 Ghz
-MOBO: AsRock B450 PRO4
-GPU: RTX 2060 6GB
-PSU:GIGABYTE P750GM
-RAM:Carsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 3200 Mhz

What I observed that in BIOS the CPU reaches 62C temp in idle. After a short time the PC shuts down completly and cannot be turned back ON for a few minutes.I`ve replaced also the paste of the CPU but no results.I tried also to low the VCore of the CPU,still no results.
Please help .
62c in true idle could indicate overheating at heavy load. Typical idle temp should be environment temperature + no more than 10c.
I suggest you review and fix cooling first.

May 8, 2021
62c in true idle could indicate overheating at heavy load. Typical idle temp should be environment temperature + no more than 10c.
I suggest you review and fix cooling first.

Any sugestions of how can I do this ? I replaced the paste and tried to lower the voltage of the CPU , and still no improvment.
Thank you for fast reply !

Apr 17, 2021
Is the PSU new? One thing I've learned that if its random shutdowns then usually the PSU is the culprit. I recently had random shutdowns, I could game, temps were fine, do anything then it would just shut down at random times.