I build a new pc.....
i7-9700k
Corsair h115i pro
Corsair fans
Corsair rm750x
16g ram
1060 6gb (old)
Asus z390 gaming

There comes plastic/rupper smell from my radiator and of course hot air :D (corsair h115i pro)
I'm just thinking is is possible its just because the parts are new, I built it on 28th and first used it on 29th (yesterday) or is there something wrong with it? Temperatures are normal

Solution
Well 99.999999% of people would never run the front grill as an exhaust

Cases & pcs in general are designed to run front intake, rear & top as exhaust.

You're pushing 40c+ hot air though a foam filter so it's likely the foam heating up that smells.

If you must run the rad as a front exhaust then remove the filter material from the case front, in an exhaust configuration there is no need for any kind of filtering, it's actually inhibiting case cooling the way you have it.
Nov 28, 2018
EDIT: It might come from my case, meshify c. My radiator and fans blow the front of the case outwards, when I take the "mesh" off the smell stops.. when I put it back it continues... this is weird af :D
Anyone has Fractal Meshify C? Does the front mesh smell weird? :D

Also any idea how to get the smell off? I tried to wipe it but its still there.

Well 99.999999% of people would never run the front grill as an exhaust

Cases & pcs in general are designed to run front intake, rear & top as exhaust.

You're pushing 40c+ hot air though a foam filter so it's likely the foam heating up that smells.

If you must run the rad as a front exhaust then remove the filter material from the case front, in an exhaust configuration there is no need for any kind of filtering, it's actually inhibiting case cooling the way you have it.

Solution
Nov 28, 2018

First I was going to put it on top but I ordered 280mm radiator cuz it was on huge sale and you can't put 280 there.
So I had to place it in front, and why not place the fans pointing to blow inside? Cuz of the RGB fans :D

I didn't even think about the foam filter, thanks I'll remove it or figure something out, atleast now I know nothing isn't burning/melting which is good, I don't have to worry about that. I'm glad theres these forum wheres smarter people than I am

EDIT: Removed the foam filter, smell stopped immediately