New Build: System running but "VGA NO SIGNAL"?

Underway

Reputable
Apr 27, 2015
So I just build my first PC and when I power it on all the fans spin and LEDs etc. work, but I'm not getting any video output, though I have of course connected the graphics card with the display. Any possible solution to this? The fans on the graphics card are also not fully spinning, they just spin a little bit from time to time. Is that normal?

(Also not sure if this is the right subforum for this, but I have no idea what exactly the problem is so I can't really be too sure if it is or not...)

Solution
CPU is supported. If the CPU fan does spin when starting the board, and still no beeps, then I'd say to RMA both motherboard and CPU.
What components using?
"The fans on the graphics card are also not fully spinning, they just spin a little bit from time to time."
It's not normal. Try testing the board outside the case, only CPU and CPU fan installed. See if the CPU does spin constantly.

Underway

Reputable
Apr 27, 2015
CPU: AMD FX-6350 6 Core CPU 3,9 GHZ
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 - Socket AM3
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+ 2GB GDDR5
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY Blue HX316C10FK2/8 DDR3-1600 8GB(2x4GB)
Hard drive: WD Blue 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 7200rpm
Drives: Samsung SATA 1.5 Gb-s Optical Drive, Black SH-224DB/BEBE
PSU: Corsair CX430M Bronze Modular

Here are the components, sorry I forgot to post them earlier. Yes, the graphics card does need power from the psu and it is plugged in using the 6+2 pin connector thing.

EDIT: @alexoiu the cpu fan is working and spinning constantly. All the fans work perfectly well. I've also tried using the system speaker to check for beeps, but I don't get any for some reason.

Underway

Reputable
Apr 27, 2015
In the manual it doesn't actually say where to connect to, all it shows is a picture of 4 pins, two are labeled buzzer and two speaker. I connected it to those and didn't get any beeps at any point.

Then it should work (you can try posting a picture of the header, just to make sure).
Since no beeps when starting the board with only CPU and CPU fan installed, then either board or CPU do not work.
What are the 4 digits after B in the board's serial (B1xxx)?

Underway

Reputable
Apr 27, 2015
Shouldn't be a problem to return those parts actually. The packaging looked quite bad when it arrived (ripped open). So I guess that won't be a problem.