[SOLVED] new build temps

Jul 12, 2020
ok i have a 10850k asus tuf z490 plus wifi, phanteks p600s (with panels off), 6x noctua nf-a14 chromax black fans (3 front intake, 2 top exhaust and 1 rear extaust) corsair commander pro fan controller (controls 6 fans but i have 8 total) i also have a noctua nh-d15 chromax black. 2x16 gb 3200mhz ram and a asus tuf 1650 super (waiting for a 3080)

i just built this system when running prime 95 im seeing mid 70's to mid 80's on average with a max of about mix 80's besides one 87 and one 88. is this normal temps or should they be lower. my fans are on max (well idk about the 2 on the nh-d15 as they are plugged into motherboard and idk how to modify the fan curve for those 2.

Solution
I think you are good.
85c. on a stress test is good.
As a check, run HWmonitor.
It gives you the current, minimum and maximum temperatures.
I would expect to see 10-15c. over ambient at idle.

See what happens if you turn off the top exhaust fans.
I suspect you might do better.
Such fans tend to deflect the airflow to the top of the case and not let the airflow go through the cpu cooler.
I think you are good.

Such fans tend to deflect the airflow to the top of the case and not let the airflow go through the cpu cooler.

Solution
Jul 12, 2020
I think you are good.

i was just testing to see if temps are good. seems like they are. i was using hwmonitor to monitor temps.
i put the panels back on and still no big difference in temps maybe a couple degrees but thats fine with me i like having the panels on