[SOLVED] New build turns of an on

Jan 21, 2022
I just build a new pc and is starts like a fraction of a second then turns off. But eventualy it turns completely on. I have check every cable etc etc..
Just wondering if there is any need to plug the CPU_1 fan plug because i dind plug anything to that port.

Solution
I just build a new pc and is starts like a fraction of a second then turns off. But eventualy it turns completely on. I have check every cable etc etc..

Hi JinlaiZhu (y) and Welcome to the Forum :)

At first start your system goes thru a POST (power on self test) where the system interrogates what hardware you have and other parameters that will allow a successful Boot to the OS. When it interrogates your RAM it goes thru a sort of training program to ensure SPD values are safe to continue. The system may restart several times for a fraction of a second or may shut the system down if you have a mismatch or null recognition of SPD (Serial Presence Detect)
Ensure your Bios and chipset are up to date.

At first start your system goes thru a POST (power on self test) where the system interrogates what hardware you have and other parameters that will allow a successful Boot to the OS. When it interrogates your RAM it goes thru a sort of training program to ensure SPD values are safe to continue. The system may restart several times for a fraction of a second or may shut the system down if you have a mismatch or null recognition of SPD (Serial Presence Detect)

Solution
Jan 21, 2022
i don't understand it

i don't understand it, my system is new the problem is that it turns on and off like miliseconds then after a cople of times it will start normaly