Question New build vga probelm Led flashs

Sep 1, 2019
I just built my first build. When i power the pc on, the vga led flashes on the mobo the then it starts normally. My monitor is connected to the Vga zotac gta 970. Mobo h310m. I5 9400f. Two rams of vegeance 3000mz set to 2666mhz. 450w corsair psu. The gpu works fine with games i just tested today. But screen turns on and off about each hour. Also the red led near the vga is always tuned on not the one that flashs. I already reinstalled the gpu and pins made no diffenrence.

Your psu is based on a pretty old design and not the best quality. Also the minimum required psu based on nvidia for GTX 970 is 500W. Maybe you should try another psu and see if this will fix your problem. If it doesn't say no signal and it simply goes black then after a few secs show display again then you should probably try another monitor too. Maybe with a tv if you cant find another monitor.

Sep 1, 2019
and how 450w corsair psu become EVGA 450 BT 80PLUS?
is bad the other don't post their spec, it worse that post wrong spec.
Sorry. I have forgotten. Also update apparently now after removing the gpu the vga led lights on and i hear beeps. Yes i disconnected the entire Gpu from the mobo? What do you think ? It can't be thr psu now?

Sep 1, 2019
stick with 1 thread
I just built my first computer. The computer could boot i already installed all drivers. Yesterday But i noticed the vga pci red led is always on. And before the pc boots vga ez debug led flash. Update i removed the second ram nothing happened. Removed siwtched the rams nothing happened. Even removed the entire gpu and its power cables, now i hear beeps pci led is off ez debug led is on ? Whats the matter ?