Question New Build Will not Boot into Bios with Dual Channel Memory, or any 2 Ram Sticks

MasterBlaster22

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
New Build Will not Boot into Bios with Dual Channel Memory, or any 2 Ram Sticks

I've just almost completed a new Gaming PC build, and was ready to start setting up the Bios, and all I got was a "no signal" error from my monitor. After that, I removed the Ram, and went with a single 8GB stick of the "compatible" RAM Speed into slot A1. After that, it boots up into BIOS just fine. The Bios says "single channel mode," which, I guess I would expect. Then I reset the BIOS to the factory "recommended" settings.

I then unplugged it, and inserted the second RAM stick into Slot B1. After that, it fails to boot into bios.

I have 3 16gb Kits laying around, of DDR4. I have 2400, 2666, and 3200. The same thing happens with all of the different RAM kits.

It just does not seem to want to turn on with more than 1 single RAM stick installed.

Has ANYONE ever seen anything like this before. I'm about to RAM by head into the Wall.

New Build Will not Boot into Bios with Dual Channel Memory, or any 2 Ram Sticks

I've just almost completed a new Gaming PC build, and was ready to start setting up the Bios, and all I got was a "no signal" error from my monitor. After that, I removed the Ram, and went with a single 8GB stick of the "compatible" RAM Speed into slot A1. After that, it boots up into BIOS just fine. The Bios says "single channel mode," which, I guess I would expect. Then I reset the BIOS to the factory "recommended" settings.

I then unplugged it, and inserted the second RAM stick into Slot B1. After that, it fails to boot into bios.

I have 3 16gb Kits laying around, of DDR4. I have 2400, 2666, and 3200. The same thing happens with all of the different RAM kits.

It just does not seem to want to turn on with more than 1 single RAM stick installed.

Has ANYONE ever seen anything like this before. I'm about to RAM by head into the Wall.
what's your specs?