[SOLVED] New Build, Windows cannot be installed

Apr 11, 2020
Hi,

I bought new PC 3 days ago, and I installed windows 10 properly. It worked fine until something started stuttering after I was playing GTA V, because while I was playing GTA V I got BSoD several times, and then I decided reinstalling Windows and be careful what I am downloading next time because I thought I got some viruses ( 100% CPU usage on GTA V ).

I tried reinstalling it and I got 0x8007025D error saying it can't be installed. I wiped SSD via diskpart and tried again and same result, sometimes I would get BSoD while it was installing with codes which I googled and it said its drivers problem, but first time I installed it properly and now it won't install.

I tried everything to fix this, I need some advices what should I try next.

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME H310M-R R2.0
CPU: I3 9100F 3.6GHz
RAM: 1x8gb 2400MHz
GPU: RX560 4GB
SSD: Gygabyte GP-GSTFS3124 240GB

Apr 11, 2020
Last edited by a moderator:

kanewolf

Titan
Hi,

I bought new PC 3 days ago, and I installed windows 10 properly. It worked fine until something started stuttering after I was playing GTA V, because while I was playing GTA V I got BSoD several times, and then I decided reinstalling Windows and be careful what I am downloading next time because I thought I got some viruses ( 100% CPU usage on GTA V ).

I tried reinstalling it and I got 0x8007025D error saying it can't be installed. I wiped SSD via diskpart and tried again and same result, sometimes I would get BSoD while it was installing with codes which I googled and it said its drivers problem, but first time I installed it properly and now it won't install.

I tried everything to fix this, I need some advices what should I try next.

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME H310M-R R2.0
CPU: I3 9100F 3.6GHz
RAM: 1x8gb 2400MHz
GPU: RX560 4GB
SSD: Gygabyte GP-GSTFS3124 240GB
Your stuttering may be because you have a single DIMM and only 8GB total RAM. You are only providing 1/2 the max bandwidth to the CPU and you could be running out of RAM and swapping depending on what else is running.

Apr 11, 2020
Your stuttering may be because you have a single DIMM and only 8GB total RAM. You are only providing 1/2 the max bandwidth to the CPU and you could be running out of RAM and swapping depending on what else is running.
That's not the question right now, alothough GTA is using jus 60% of that 8gb i still have 40%. Originally my question was how to fix installation. But thanks for info anyway.

Apr 11, 2020
I tried used MS Media Creation Tool on new USB, and same thing happened. I even cleaned disk using diskpart and tried both mbt and gpt. Someone help, please. New PC, all hardware is new and makes no sense it gives BSoD after 0x8007025D. Helpppp

misar

Prominent
Sep 25, 2018
The problem may be whether the BIOS is booting the installation USB in UEFI or legacy mode. Try changing the current setting to the other option and see what happens.

Apr 11, 2020
The problem may be whether the BIOS is booting the installation USB in UEFI or legacy mode. Try changing the current setting to the other option and see what happens.
Did both, same thing, imma service my pc tomorrow because it's still under warranty since i bought it last thursday. Then we will see. Thanks anyways

TRENDING THREADS