Question New build windows issues

Nov 19, 2020
So I just built a new PC today, every component is completely brand new except the motherboard(bought from a friend who just got a new one last week) I keep having this issue after putting it all together of not being able to install windows. Pc boots fine I go into my BIOS boot from the brand new windows usb I bought, press enter to boot starts to load and immediately freezes, I’ve tried booting the installer while having it in safe mode with cmd and it will do the first part of the install before having to restart to complete it, and upon restart I can get as far as the blue just wait a moment screen before it completely freezes no loop or anything.

pc spec are:
I7 9700k
MSi 1660 super
2x8gb ddr4 3200
ASUS Prime H310i-Plus

I already know the current mobo can’t run the proper speed for the ram but I’ve tried lowering the speed through bios as well with no luck. I can try to get a picture posted on here if necessary of the screen but it’s pretty self explanatory. Thanks I appreciate all the help I can get!

edit: power supply and ssd are also completely brand new. Forgot to add it in original post

Lutfij

Titan
Use Windows Media Creation Tools to create your bootable USB installer for Windows 10. About that board, you should've gone with a Z390 chipset since you can't overclock the ram or processor on that board. Which BIOS version are you currently on? Make and model of your PSU and the storage drive?

Nov 19, 2020
Use Windows Media Creation Tools to create your bootable USB installer for Windows 10. About that board, you should've gone with a Z390 chipset since you can't overclock the ram or processor on that board. Which BIOS version are you currently on? Make and model of your PSU and the storage drive?
I bought windows from microcenter in usb version so I have that already. The board was just a free one from a friend and I plan to replace it in the future. Here are links to a picture of the issue and my current BIOS: https://ibb.co/bbwpH31
https://ibb.co/qm8wBdX
NOTE: THE CIRCLES ARE NOT MOVING IN THE PICTURE OF THE SCREEN THEY ARE STUCK IN THAT SPOT AND NOT SPINNING.

PSU: Corsair CX650M 650w
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

the computer is literally freezing. Temps and everything were good as well