Jun 1, 2020
HELP!

I built a new PC with the following components:

MSI Intel MB Z390-A Pro
Intel i7-9700K LGA1151
Corsair DDR4, 32GB (2x16) 3200 MHz
Corsair CX 650 watt PSU
Radeon Rx570 Video Card

I built the system and got no video output. After working with mfg of MB, they thought it may be due to the BIOS needing to be updated, which I sent in for and received back. After reassembling, I have the same issue. The system boots fine - all fans run, all lights turn on, no error indication on the MB but there is no video output. I have tried different configurations, and I have purposely misplaced RAM so that I get the monitor to give a "no signal" response just to confirm there is no issue with the monitor. When all assembled correctly, there is no output, but the monitor recognizes something b/c it just goes to sleep rather than tells me there is a connection error.

I've tried with all the other spare parts I have that are compatible to swap out, but nothing is working!! Could it possibly be the RAM? Is it too much for the system to read?

Any help or guidance would be much appreciated. THANKS!

Jun 1, 2020
I've taken it out and checked - no bent pins, looks like it's in good shape. I bought it brand new. Starts up okay, no error lights at all which I would think would happen if there was an issue with the CPU, right?