Dec 12, 2020
So I just assembled a new PC today and cannot for the life of me figure out what’s going on.

Half the time it get stuck at the “press del to enter bios” screen and it won’t do anything. The other half of the time when I boot it tells me no display port found and the monitor turns off.

MoBo: Asus TUF X-570 pro wifi
CPU: 5600x
GPU: MSI 3070 Ventus 2X
RAM: 4x8GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200
AIO: NZXT X73 (I think it’s whatever the two fan infinity glass model is don’t feel like looking)
PSU: HX750
HDD: 2TB barracuda
M2: 1TB 970 Evo

The orange/yellow light for “DRAM” is always on. I’ve tried booting with 2 sticks of ram, and just 1 and it’s the same every time. I even tried some old sticks I had lying around and got the same issue.

There’s no bios flash button on this board FYI. Also tried removing all Sata connections

One thing I wasn’t super sure about was the 4 & 8 pin ATX connectors. The manual said to plug in the 24 pin as well as either the 8 or 4. Ive tried every combination but still no luck.

sorry if I missed anything I’m new to posting questions as this stumped me. Any help would be appreciated !

Dec 12, 2020
Are you sure about there being no bios flashback button? Because according to the motherboard support page,there is.

here’s what the rear looks like, unless it’s on the board but I looked at the manual and mine doesn’t say anything about a flash button.

ASUS%20TUF%20Rear%20Panel.jpg

Reactions: kurdtnz
Dec 14, 2020
I have a similar build with
MoBo: Asus TUF X-570 pro wifi
CPU: 5600x
GPU: GTX 1070
RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz
PSU: HX750

I have the exact same issue as you right now. The DRAM light is on and I can't get past the TUF splash screen. I don't see my keyboard reacting to my caps lock or num lock buttons so it might be crashing before POST? Please keep us updated if you find a solution.