Question New build won’t boot

Zlurz

Honorable
Dec 5, 2013
just finished my new build but it will not boot. It posts but does not boot.

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
Asus Prime x470 Pro
Ballistix Sport 8GB 3000mhz
Kingston 240GB SSD
Corsair CX 550w
NZXT 500i

I’ve taken out the mobo and installed only the RAM, CPU, & Heatsink. I’ve plugged in the 8Pin CPU cable as well as the 24pin. Connected the mobo to my monitor via HDMI, manually powered it on using the screwdriver bridge method. And still nothing. Even tried the ram in different slots. Keep in mind the lights on the mobo work just fine, aswell as the heat sink fan. I have a mobo speaker plugged in as I am hearing 1 short beep which according to the manual indicates the following:
-VGA detected
-Quick boot set to disabled
-No keyboard detected

I have a keyboard plugged in. I know this keyboard works as I use it for work everyday. CPU has Vega 8 so I doubt I need a GPU to get something on my monitor ... don’t know what to do at this point

Also, this is a second mobo. I had the original RMA’d because I thought it was a bad mobo. So this is a brand new one.

Zlurz

Honorable
Dec 5, 2013
with a single stick of ram you need to have your ram stick in DIMM B2. when you hit power button with display connected to MB are oyu still getting no display output?

According to the manual it mentions putting the stick of RAM in Slot B2 if only using 1 stick. i tried that with no luck. I really don't know what to do at this point, been troubleshooting for the past week. I also have a video up here of everything i've tried
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjSjYEm-ki0