Question New build won't boot

Feb 24, 2020
Before I take components somewhere to be tested, thought I would post her. New build with Asus Prime 570 pro, AMD RYZEN 3700X, 1000Watt Ultra modular PSU assembled on wooden table. No RAM, or GPU. When powered up, all I get to work is the decorative onboard rgb light, neither CPU nor chasis fan spins. None of the Q led lights come on . I tried another psu but it is only 450 watts....same results. Am I missing something stupid?Any thoughts?

Feb 24, 2020
So my issue appeared to be a bad cpu power cable which I have resolved. Now I have another conundrum. Is there a way to load drivers without launching windows. Only have windows 7 with a disk for Windows 10 upgrade. Need the internet to complete upgrade, but can't connect to Internet without asus drivers. Asus driver disc won't launch with windows 7

Mar 1, 2020
So my issue appeared to be a bad cpu power cable which I have resolved. Now I have another conundrum. Is there a way to load drivers without launching windows. Only have windows 7 with a disk for Windows 10 upgrade. Need the internet to complete upgrade, but can't connect to Internet without asus drivers. Asus driver disc won't launch with windows 7
You could try opening the disc with the file explorer and see if there is a separate Ethernet .exe file to execute installing the drivers.
Or you could go to the device manager on the windows control panel, click the Ethernet hardware icon and click to search for drivers and select the DVD as the source.

If you have a friend you could use their computer to also download seperate nic drivers from the asus site and burn to a cd. Usually motherboard companies seperate the driver files on their site so they may work better with windows 7.
Last I guess you could go to walmart or your local store and try one of those wireless usb nic adapters if your house has wifi. The drivers might load in windows 7 automatically and hence giving you internet.
My ideas anyway :)