Question New Build wont Display. Clearly Boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2019
Ever since my Wife's laptop died on her, i took it upon myself to build her something that will last for a while.

Now its assembled. Everything is installed but im getting no display.

I've also download Windows 10 via my rig onto her new drive to see if that would help get some kind of display. I've been through all of the troubleshooting and have no clue what the problem may be. I've noticed that the GPU fans are no longer working but that shouldn't really be an issue since im using the Mainboard for the first boot anyways. I have tried it without the GPU all together.
Any Help would be much appreciated.

Her Build:
Gigabyte B360M D3H
Intel Core i3 9100F 4x 3.60GHz (The MB is compatible)
16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
1 TB Barracuda
Radeon RX 570
Corsair VS Series VS550

greigm78

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
Make sure your video cable is plugged in to the GPU and not the outputs on the motherboard.

If its HDMI, ensure its plugged in to the HDMI port on ghe RX570. Motherboard outs are disabled with GPU connected and, as above, 9100f has no iGPU.

Jul 11, 2019
9100f don't have igpu, need to use the gpu
i ended up plugging in an old gt 710 i had laying around. the pc is working with that as a display card but the rig is still showing the rx 570 as the main gpu. fans still wont work on it either. im downloading the drivers for everything now since im able to see a picture now

greigm78

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
i ended up plugging in an old gt 710 i had laying around. the pc is working with that as a display card but the rig is still showing the rx 570 as the main gpu. fans still wont work on it either. im downloading the drivers for everything now since im able to see a picture now

At boot the RX570 fans won't spin up as no need, card isnt hot enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.