[SOLVED] New build won't turn on

mitmizar

Honorable
May 2, 2016
Hi just finished my new build and in the first place I turned on and noticed that just the RGBs on all the corsair fans, memory and MB as well were on along with all but one fan kind in low speed including the Artic aio cpu fan and the 120mm fans but also in kind of low speed.

I noticed that I did not connect the 6+4 cpu connector, so I turned it off and made that. But after that when I push the case power button there is only one click kind of noise from inside the PSU, and noticed that even before pushing the power button the USB hub leds, gpu leds and all the RGBs from the motherboard are on.

I have recheck all connections and all but nothings seems to be wrong.

I will kindly ask for any advice in this, thanks

My setup is:
Asus rog z590-e gaming
I9 10850k
4 corsair 16 RGB modules
Corsair hx850i psu
Asus strix 980 gpu

Thanks

Solution
might be u have the case front panel wires in the wrong places. Ive had that problem before and it was the case wires from the front panel that were not plugged into the right ports or the wrong way round. some front panel connectors will have + and - on them some only have an arrow which can be very hard to see like mine. the arrow shows which is +

Also check that all connections r fully in on the MB. sometimes they dont click in to place correctly.
Jul 26, 2021
might be u have the case front panel wires in the wrong places. Ive had that problem before and it was the case wires from the front panel that were not plugged into the right ports or the wrong way round. some front panel connectors will have + and - on them some only have an arrow which can be very hard to see like mine. the arrow shows which is +

Also check that all connections r fully in on the MB. sometimes they dont click in to place correctly.

Solution