[SOLVED] New build worked and next day does not...

Aug 24, 2019
New build worked last night. Installed the components and BIOS recognized CPU and all fans connected. I got Windows 10 installed. Fell asleep woke up and went to turn on pc this morning, hit power button and fans spin and then stop. Double checked all cables were tight. Removed video card and tried again same result. Tried booting with 1 RAM in recommended slot to boot with only one installed twice(both sticks tried.) Started jumping power pins on MOBO to skip case same thing. Reset CMOS and did not help. I currently have only MOBO, CPU and cooler, and power supply connected with ATX 24 pin and 8 pin for CPU and same result.

ASUS TUF Gaming x570 plus (wifi)
Ryzen 3800x
Corsair RM850x
RTX 2080
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb

Solution
QLED is in BOOT mode?

Could be a bug in the BIOS of this ASUS board, which doesn´t boot after a BIOS update with an UEFI only video card. (like all RTX nvidia cards)
Workaround till a UEFI update for this board will be available, is to use a BIOS only or hybrid BIOS/UEFI video card.
After the first successful boot, the UEFI only cards will work as well. No clearCMOS or similar will work, only this workaround till now.
Aug 24, 2019
Fans spin for a second then shut off. After I am unable to try again without flipping switch on back of PSU off and back on. When I do try and start it there is a click in the PSU as it shuts down, relay going off to prevent damage I assume?

QLED is in BOOT mode?

Could be a bug in the BIOS of this ASUS board, which doesn´t boot after a BIOS update with an UEFI only video card. (like all RTX nvidia cards)
Workaround till a UEFI update for this board will be available, is to use a BIOS only or hybrid BIOS/UEFI video card.
After the first successful boot, the UEFI only cards will work as well. No clearCMOS or similar will work, only this workaround till now.

Solution