AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Ballistix LT DDR4 2666MHZ 16GB(2X8)
Kingston A1000 240GB M.2 SSD
Svive Luna S700 Midi Tower
Corsair TX550M 550W PSU
ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6gb DUAL OC
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming
WD 3,5 HDD 500gb

Everything went fine, I booted up Windows 10 from a USB and installed everything. The last thing I installed was the newest driver for the graphics card, and then turned the computer off to go eat. I come back, and my desk was a mess with screws and what not - so i disconnect the cable to the computer and monitor to have a clean desk before setting everything up again as I want it. However, when I start the pc now the monitor suddenly gets no signal. I tried turning the monitor off/on a few times but still no signal. Every time I turned it off/on there was a very quick"white flash" on the monitor before it went back to black with the error "no dvi signal found". The flash only happened the first two or three times I tried turning it off/on. I thought this happened because the power cable to the monitor seemed like it wasnt fully connected, but after fitting it more correctly and unplugging the DVI too it still wasnt working. Even tried another monitor and this time with hdmi - no luck.

Then I realized that when I pressed caps lock the led wasnt lighting up, so the computer might not be booting correctly? However, all fans are working and from what I can remember the same LEDS on gpu/motherboard is lighting up just as they did when the pc was actually working.

So far I've only tried unplugging the HDD and one ram stick at a time / replacing the order where they're placed, but nothing has worked. Any other suggestions :/

Jan 10, 2019
I just found out the following:

When my build was working there was an LED next to the ram flashing green/yellow when I booted that isnt flashing anymore. My manual says that it should be:
Successful boot: green/yellow
error vga: white
error dram: yellow
error cpu: red

but mine is showing nothing at all? other leds are working though.