[SOLVED] New build

Aug 18, 2019
Ok so I'm back once again but building another rig for visitors

I'm planning to build a PC with this specs

I5 9400f
4x non rgb fan 120mm
2x hdd and 1x ssd
2x 8gb ram 2400 or 2666(idk yet)
And rtx2070 ot gtx1660 (I havent decided yet )

So I'm thinking that this seasonic eco plus 500watts will be enough? (No plan to overclock GPU or ram and u can't overclock that CPU anyway)

Reference:
https://seasonic.com/eco-plus-series

Solution
So can anyone tell me if seasonic eco plus 500watts is good enough for that system?

I wasn't able to find much information on the eco plus. Seasonic product tends to be of outstanding quality in most instances, but I still like to put eyes on target before making a recommendation. This may also be why you haven't received much feedback from others.

If I had to choose in the blind between the PSU's you listed, I would definitely roll with the seasonic.
Ok so I'm back once again but building another rig for visitors

I'm planning to build a PC with this specs

I5 9400f
4x non rgb fan 120mm
2x hdd and 1x ssd
2x 8gb ram 2400 or 2666(idk yet)
And rtx2070 ot gtx1660 (I havent decided yet )

So I'm thinking that this seasonic eco plus 500watts will be enough? (No plan to overclock GPU or ram and u can't overclock that CPU anyway)

Reference:
https://seasonic.com/eco-plus-series
Can I ask why a 9400F?

So can anyone tell me if seasonic eco plus 500watts is good enough for that system?

I wasn't able to find much information on the eco plus. Seasonic product tends to be of outstanding quality in most instances, but I still like to put eyes on target before making a recommendation. This may also be why you haven't received much feedback from others.

If I had to choose in the blind between the PSU's you listed, I would definitely roll with the seasonic.

Reactions: Hamsterfat
Solution
Aug 18, 2019

okay ty very much

might save u around 20-30 bucks as it doesnt have integrated graphics which is useless if you got a gpu

Uneccessary perhaps, but not useless.

Lets just suppose you're trying to type up the last page of a Word document on a Saturday night when the PCIe graphics card suddenly dies --- no big deal if you can just pull it out and carry on with integrated GPU instead.

Aug 18, 2019
Uneccessary perhaps, but not useless.

Lets just suppose you're trying to type up the last page of a Word document on a Saturday night when the PCIe graphics card suddenly dies --- no big deal if you can just pull it out and carry on with integrated GPU instead.
I have many vcard not high end ones but will do the job anyway I might just get r5 2600

TRENDING THREADS