• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question New Builds USB ports Not Working

Jun 18, 2020
Hi Guys! I just built a new Desktop, and the usb ports are cutting in and out every second and not working. Note: All the USB ports do this, including the ones on the tower. I have tried the easy "fixes" and that didn't work for me. I am thinking the Mobo is bad, but wanted to post on here before I throw money at a new one. I also have heard a few people mention PSU, Is that a possibility? The drivers are all up to date, so I don't believe that's a issue. Thanks for the help! Specs: Ryzen 5 2600 CPU, MSI Armor RX570GPU, GIGABYTE B450 AORUS M Motherboard, 2X8GB DDR4-3000 Memory, 240GB SSD Storage, EVGA 500W White PSU, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit OS.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS