[SOLVED] New built PC restarting for no reason (CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION) Any ideas?

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
I built a PC for my mate 3 days ago this is the 4th PC I've built it has been running fine until today. Today it's restarted it's self twice. this is this message he's getting any ideas pleas help.

Thanks

Solution
The ram he has got is Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 3200mhz this shouldn't be the problem should it? iv'e also turned on XMP in his bios but that shouldn't be causing this problem? He has got the latest version of windows 10 home version 2004 it says. And i downloaded the AMD chip-set driver's from Gigabytes website. But ill get him to download it from AMDs website now. And the bios has never been flashed or updated as he doesn't have a USB :rolleyes: i may tell him he needs to go and buy one. And nope as fair as im aware every time it blue screens he gets the same message (CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION) then it goes to 100 percent the the PC Resets itself. it seems really odd it only happens on Call of duty War zone the only other...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth and press enter
SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Try updating motherboard drivers as well.

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
haven't done that yet. Do you reckon reinstalling windows would fix the problem? i can game for about 5 hours before it restarts and i get that error

Thanks for the quick reply

just did the SFC /scannow part and it said it found problem's and i ran it so hopefully that's fixed it

Last edited:

Juan_Bijero

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2016
haven't done that yet. Do you reckon reinstalling windows would fix the problem? i can game for about 5 hours before it restarts and i get that error

Thanks for the quick reply
If you do a fresh install of Windows 10, use the media creation tool and download the most recent version of Windows - especially if it is Ryzen build. Unfortunately you have not listed the specs of the build which makes it much more difficult to get you the proper assistance.

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
If you do a fresh install of Windows 10, use the media creation tool and download the most recent version of Windows - especially if it is Ryzen build. Unfortunately you have not listed the specs of the build which makes it much more difficult to get you the proper assistance.
so far it's been okay since he did SFC /scannow but his PC did freeze earlier today but im hoping that was just one off.

his specs are
Ryzen 5 3600
16gb 3200mhz corsair vengeance
corsair tx 550w
Giagyte B450m h
and a second hand Asus gtx 1660 ti duel OC which he is selling due to the poor thermals

Last edited:

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
has he checked the ram?

has he got latest BIOS on motherboard?
Nope he hasn't yet. Just waiting for his new gpu to arrive before he can fix the problem. nope he hasn't yet I'll get him to run Windows memory diagnostic when it arrives. And I highly doubt it unless the motherboard already came with the latest BIOS installed

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth and press enter
SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Try updating motherboard drivers as well.
here is the memory dump file i can't open it though https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_yjNSlX7yFKuSeVvkq3rTNxX51TMahqa?usp=sharing

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
This may be a silly question but is it possible for game to cause BSoD because every time the BSOD has happened its been on call of duty warzone? The only other game he has been playing is black ops 3 but so far it's been fine on that. I know black ops 3 is a lot less demanding game so maybe that may have something to do with it i don't know.

So far i've got him to run SFC /scannow and it found some problems the first time running it and fixed them and now it' s saying its all fine but it's not fine on call of duty warzone still:disrelieved: iv'e also got him to run windows memory diagnostic twice and it's found no errors or problem's. I've also used Driver easy to update all his drivers. still haven't got him to do the bios yet as he doesn't have a USB to hand:rolleyes:so still haven't run memtest86 yet either but the windows memory diagnostic is pretty much the same thing isn't it? i've also had him do chkdsk /f /r in cmd which is meant to scan the hard drivers for errors. also got him to delete dis antivirus program coz i read somewhere that could be the problem. But still having no luck:disrelieved: Any other suggestions would be very helpful

Thanks

Last edited:

gardenman

Splendid
A game? Not really. I mean it's possible for the game to call up certain functions that are usually not used that causes a driver to crash. Or the game could cause the system to overheat. But the game itself will not cause a BSOD. Drivers or hardware cause BSODs, not (most) software. Antivirus (and other types of software) can have drivers which can cause crashes. Games don't have drivers.

Using Driver Easy is a bad idea. These automatic driver downloaders/installers often incorrectly choose drivers or update drivers that simply don't need to be updated. These programs cause more trouble than what they are worth. Uninstall it.

Here's the results for the dump: https://pastebin.com/PPT1vkQF
Axe may be able to get better info from it if he returns. Colif may have comments/suggestions.

Is Afterburner being used to overclock the GPU? If so, remove the overclock to see if that helps. It was mentioned in the crash.

A game usually indirectly causes a BSOD crash, games may use network drivers and/or graphics drivers doing so inappropriately causing crashes, but then it's up to the driver developer to ensure the interactions done by the game are handled accordingly.

Run the SysnativeCollectionApp tool from https://www.sysnative.com/forums/pages/bsodcollectionapp/ and upload the zip to one drive, google drive or a similar service and post a share link. The info provided thus far does not give any insight into all the crashes.

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
A game? Not really. I mean it's possible for the game to call up certain functions that are usually not used that causes a driver to crash. Or the game could cause the system to overheat. But the game itself will not cause a BSOD. Drivers or hardware cause BSODs, not (most) software. Antivirus (and other types of software) can have drivers which can cause crashes. Games don't have drivers.

Using Driver Easy is a bad idea. These automatic driver downloaders/installers often incorrectly choose drivers or update drivers that simply don't need to be updated. These programs cause more trouble than what they are worth. Uninstall it.

Here's the results for the dump: https://pastebin.com/PPT1vkQF
Axe may be able to get better info from it if he returns. Colif may have comments/suggestions.

Is Afterburner being used to overclock the GPU? If so, remove the overclock to see if that helps. It was mentioned in the crash.
i didn't think a game could cause the problem on it's own. the PC does run hot as he's got the stock cooler and his case doesn't have the best air flow as it's a budget case. But i don't think it's getting hot enough to cause BSOD he's been using MSI after burner and rivatuner to monitor temps. His GPU temps are normally around the 75c mark never go past 80c his CPU temps are normally around 73-78c ish he's playing capped at 60 fps atm coz his monitor's refresh rate. so his cCPU usage on call of duty Warzone his normally around the 50-60 percent mark. His CPU temps do sometimes spike up to 85c for like 3 seconds or so but then drop straight back down to around 76c. He only used MSI afterburner for overclocking just used to for custom fan curve. he's not running any antivirus software atm i could him to delete that im going to get him to uninstall MSI afterburner just in case. Unfortunately iv'e already used driver easy to update all his driver's. but ill get him to delete the program now anyways. Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
A game usually indirectly causes a BSOD crash, games may use network drivers and/or graphics drivers doing so inappropriately causing crashes, but then it's up to the driver developer to ensure the interactions done by the game are handled accordingly.

Run the SysnativeCollectionApp tool from https://www.sysnative.com/forums/pages/bsodcollectionapp/ and upload the zip to one drive, google drive or a similar service and post a share link. The info provided thus far does not give any insight into all the crashes.
Okay thank you so much for the help ill get him to run that program in a bit and then ill upload the zip file here.

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
i forgot to say yesterday i got him to run chkdsk /f /r in cmd as i saw a post on Youtube saying that fixed the problem it. it didn't make any difference however he sent me a photo of it running and it say's fixing (C) stages does this mean there was a problem with the drive or does it normally say that when running that command. here's a photo of the picture he sent. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QmZhGjkqsVUjNM0b4Drtk8ozyBSX7St0?usp=sharing

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015

here the link to the zip file for SysnativeCollectionApp https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_qpJezC5IqDfBUpHxf55M-Osap25AuuW?usp=sharing

Colif

Win 11 Master
if its lan, he has Feb drivers
Feb 12 2020 - rt640x64.sys - Realtek NICDRV 8169 PCIe GBE Family Controller driver
there are newer this month - https://www.realtek.com/en/componen...0-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-pci-express-software

He has latest Nvidia drivers, that doesn't mean he is safe though. WER in sys info doesn't look like its a Nvidia error A few download failures in there though. Store agent download failures, I assume that is windows store updates.

Axe may get more out that file than I do :)

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
if its lan, he has Feb drivers
Feb 12 2020 - rt640x64.sys - Realtek NICDRV 8169 PCIe GBE Family Controller driver
there are newer this month - https://www.realtek.com/en/componen...0-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-pci-express-software

He has latest Nvidia drivers, that doesn't mean he is safe though. WER in sys info doesn't look like its a Nvidia error A few download failures in there though. Store agent download failures, I assume that is windows store updates.

Axe may get more out that file than I do :)
Cheers for the reply and the help! So ill get him to go on that link and download Win10 Auto Installation Program? And i don't think it's anything to do with the graphics card drivers because when we built his PC he used a second hand GPU (gtx 1660 ti Asus dual OC)he brought it without looking at temps or any reviews on the card and the GPU was getting up to 85c-88c on max fan speed. i looked it up and apparently that's normal for that card. Coz it has a really bad cooler design. So he sold that card a few day's ago and recently brought a Zotec gtx 1660 super which runs a lot cooler. but he was having the same problem with both the cards and as there a different GPU they will both use different GPU driver's. won't they? And yeah he does have the latest graphics driver's

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
that would be the one.

I don;t think its GPU from what i saw. I just suspect Nvidia drivers everytime I see them... they used to be good, not so much anymore. But probably not cause here.
ill get him to update that now and ill let you know if it fixes the problem thank you!

Unfortunately this didn't fix the problem

Last edited:

Juan_Bijero

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2016
so far it's been okay since he did SFC /scannow but his PC did freeze earlier today but im hoping that was just one off.

his specs are
Ryzen 5 3600
16gb 3200mhz corsair vengeance
corsair tx 550w
Giagyte B450m h
and a second hand Asus gtx 1660 ti duel OC which he is selling due to the poor thermals

1) The Corsair Vengeance ram modules - Are they Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M4B3600C18? If not that could be a problem. What is the version of Windows 10 - Is it at least 1909? If he doesn't know the Version of Windows 10, he can look under "Windows Specifications." With Ryzen processors like the 3600 it is important to have the most up to date version of Windows. 3) The chipset drivers that were installed - were they downloaded from AMD website directly or from Gigabyte website. It should be AMD. The only files that should come from Gigabyte are typically audio drivers, network drivers and @bios etc. 4) Speaking of Bios - Was the bios ever flashed or is it the final bios that came with the board? Stay away from beta bioses. For Gigabyte bioses beta versions will have a letter at the end of the bios. If there is a final bios (without an alpha) on the Gigabyte website - reflash the bios. With Ultra Durable motherboards both bioses will need to be flashed. 5) Finally, has the user of the computer received a clock_watchdog_timeout error as part of bsod? If so, then it would point to not having the most up to date Windows 10 version installed.

As I suspected, we didn't know much about the situation.

This looks more like memory issues than drivers. I would suggest that you have your buddy run MemTest86 at least twice, it has a limit of 4 passes and at least 8 passes is what we're looking for.
https://www.memtest86.com/
Code:
Debug session time: Wed Jul 8 23:41:39.864 2020 (UTC + 2:00) 
Loading Dump File [D:\BSOD\SysnativeBSODApps\070820-6875-01.dmp] 
System Uptime: 0 days 3:12:44.487 
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) 
Bugcheck code 0000003B 
Arguments: 
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck 
Arg2: fffff8031e044b7a, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck 
Arg3: fffffb861bd94cb0, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck 
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero. 
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B_c0000005 
PROCESS_NAME: MSIAfterburner 
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!RtlpHpLfhSlotAllocate+ba ) 
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_c0000005_nt!RtlpHpLfhSlotAllocate 
BiosVersion = F1 
BiosReleaseDate = 12/10/2019 
SystemManufacturer = Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
SystemProductName = B450M H
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``
Debug session time: Wed Jul 8 17:07:17.633 2020 (UTC + 2:00) 
Loading Dump File [D:\BSOD\SysnativeBSODApps\070820-7218-01.dmp] 
Built by: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 
System Uptime: 0 days 0:31:15.250
BugCheck Info: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
Bugcheck code 0000004E 
Arguments: 
Arg1: 000000000000008d, 
Arg2: 00000000002329f8 
Arg3: 0000000000410008 
Arg4: ffffd5889dd13a58 
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys 
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_8d
PROCESS_NAME: System 
Probably caused by: memory_corruption ( nt!MiZeroLargePages+19a909 ) 
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x4E_8d_nt!MiZeroLargePages
BiosVersion = F1 
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``
Debug session time: Thu Jul 2 18:54:24.948 2020 (UTC + 2:00) 
Loading Dump File [D:\BSOD\SysnativeBSODApps\070220-6906-01.dmp] 
System Uptime: 0 days 19:21:42.571
BugCheck Info: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b) 
Bugcheck code 0000012B 
Arguments: 
Arg1: ffffffffc00002c4, virtual address mapping the corrupted page 
Arg2: 0000000000000daf, physical page number 
Arg3: 000002c81f043120, zero 
Arg4: ffff9e816f116000, zero
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed 
PROCESS_NAME: MemCompression
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ST_STORE::StDmPageError+10a ) 
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError
BiosVersion = F1 
Debug session time: Wed Jul 1 23:12:10.879 2020 (UTC + 2:00) 
Loading Dump File [D:\BSOD\SysnativeBSODApps\070120-7234-01.dmp] 
System Uptime: 0 days 1:02:08.501
BugCheck Info: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION (109) 
Bugcheck code 00000109 
Arguments: 
Arg1: a39fe96046a03528, Reserved 
Arg2: b3b6f5e6991e7dbc, Reserved 
Arg3: fffff80724070838, Failure type dependent information 
Arg4: 0000000000000001, Type of corrupted region, can be 
0 : A generic data region 
1 : Modification of a function or .pdata 
2 : A processor IDT 
3 : A processor GDT 
4 : Type 1 process list corruption 
5 : Type 2 process list corruption 
6 : Debug routine modification 
7 : Critical MSR modification 
8 : Object type 
9 : A processor IVT 
a : Modification of a system service function 
b : A generic session data region 
c : Modification of a session function or .pdata
d : Modification of an import table 
e : Modification of a session import table 
f : Ps Win32 callout modification 
10 : Debug switch routine modification 
11 : IRP allocator modification 
12 : Driver call dispatcher modification 
13 : IRP completion dispatcher modification 
14 : IRP deallocator modification 
15 : A processor control register 
16 : Critical floating point control register modification 
17 : Local APIC modification
18 : Kernel notification callout modification 
19 : Loaded module list modification 
1a : Type 3 process list corruption 
1b : Type 4 process list corruption 
1c : Driver object corruption 
1d : Executive callback object modification 
1e : Modification of module padding 
1f : Modification of a protected process 
20 : A generic data region 
21 : A page hash mismatch 
22 : A session page hash mismatch 
23 : Load config directory modification 
24 : Inverted function table modification 
25 : Session configuration modification 
26 : An extended processor control register 
27 : Type 1 pool corruption 
28 : Type 2 pool corruption 
29 : Type 3 pool corruption 
2a : Type 4 pool corruption 
2b : Modification of a function or .pdata 
2c : Image integrity corruption 
2d : Processor misconfiguration 
2e : Type 5 process list corruption 
2f : Process shadow corruption 
30 : Retpoline code page corruption 
101 : General pool corruption 
102 : Modification of win32k.sys 
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x109
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION 
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe 
Probably caused by: memory_corruption 
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT
BiosVersion = F1 
Debug session time: Wed Jul 1 19:14:15.201 2020 (UTC + 2:00) 
Loading Dump File [D:\BSOD\SysnativeBSODApps\070120-6921-02.dmp] 
System Uptime: 0 days 1:43:41.826
Bugcheck code 00000109 
Arguments: 
Arg1: a39fc6638f28d51f, Reserved 
Arg2: b3b6d2e9e1a71db3, Reserved 
Arg3: fffff800195dfc90, Failure type dependent information 
BiosVersion = F1 

**************************Wed Jul  8 23:41:39.864 2020 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
STACK_TEXT:  
fffffb86`1bd956b0 fffff803`1e044141 : ffffba05`75010340 ffffba05`75012900 ffffba05`75012b44 fffff803`000000c0 : nt!RtlpHpLfhSlotAllocate+0xba
fffffb86`1bd95800 fffff803`1e7c2094 : fffffb86`00000000 00000000`00000070 00000000`6174754d 00000000`00000001 : nt!ExAllocateHeapPool+0x2b1
fffffb86`1bd95940 fffff803`1e40c9f9 : ffffba05`748c2da0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000080`00000000 : nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag+0x64
fffffb86`1bd95990 fffff803`1e4132bc : ffffba05`0000000a ffffba05`748af101 ffff9306`00000000 fffffb86`1bd95a50 : nt!ObpAllocateObject+0x199
fffffb86`1bd95a10 fffff803`1e43d91f : 00000000`0009e628 fffffb86`1bd95b80 00000000`001f0000 ffffba05`00000210 : nt!ObCreateObjectEx+0xfc
fffffb86`1bd95a90 fffff803`1e1ef378 : ffffba05`81dc6080 00000000`001f0001 00000000`00000000 ffffba05`00000000 : nt!NtCreateMutant+0x8f
fffffb86`1bd95b00 00007ffe`ed16c3e4 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x28
00000000`0009e5c8 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x00007ffe`ed16c3e4

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC:  7108d41004476cdfeee30fe5bf994965754fbdd2

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC_OFFSET:  5f8f00cf8e6a3edd599c3a202ed2e7c7c11349ae

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD:  30a3e915496deaace47137d5b90c3ecc03746bf6

**************************Wed Jul  8 17:07:17.633 2020 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
STACK_TEXT:  
fffffa85`11d62a78 fffff805`3cc46b59 : 00000000`0000004e 00000000`0000008d 00000000`002329f8 00000000`00410008 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffffa85`11d62a80 fffff805`3cb985d8 : ffff9e8e`00000000 fffffa85`00000003 fffff805`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!MiZeroLargePages+0x19a909
fffffa85`11d62b60 fffff805`3cb46715 : 00000000`00000000 ffff9e8e`3dac1c20 ffffe880`00007000 fffff805`3d450ac0 : nt!MiZeroLargePageThread+0x88
fffffa85`11d62c10 fffff805`3cbe5078 : ffff8e01`f0869180 ffff9e8e`3dfe1080 fffff805`3cb466c0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x55
fffffa85`11d62c60 00000000`00000000 : fffffa85`11d63000 fffffa85`11d5d000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x28

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC:  6d1fa0a2f5a9ba25b79e14824c16228b16382f6e

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC_OFFSET:  31db8f10bbeecaf4ab427178dd08ede2c0deac35

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD:  f08ac56120cad14894587db086f77ce277bfae84

**************************Thu Jul  2 18:54:24.948 2020 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
STACK_TEXT:  
ffffe48a`c3750208 fffff805`189a46e2 : 00000000`0000012b ffffffff`c00002c4 00000000`00000daf 000002c8`1f043120 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffe48a`c3750210 fffff805`1882b677 : 00000000`00000001 00000000`c00002c4 ffff9e81`6f116000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ST_STORE::StDmPageError+0x10a
ffffe48a`c3750270 fffff805`18670ba5 : 00000000`00000004 fffff805`1867070e 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 : nt!ST_STORE::StDmSinglePageCopy+0x1baaaf
ffffe48a`c3750330 fffff805`18670474 : 00000000`00000001 00000000`00003120 00000000`00000000 ffffe58c`00010000 : nt!ST_STORE::StDmSinglePageTransfer+0xa5
ffffe48a`c3750380 fffff805`18671070 : 00000000`ffffffff ffffe58c`74955000 ffffe48a`c3750460 ffffe58c`6daef850 : nt!ST_STORE::StDmpSinglePageRetrieve+0x180
ffffe48a`c3750420 fffff805`186712e1 : ffff9e81`6b4d7730 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ST_STORE::StDmPageRetrieve+0xc8
ffffe48a`c37504d0 fffff805`186713a1 : ffffe58c`6a882000 ffffe58c`6daef850 ffffe58c`74955000 ffffe58c`6a8839c0 : nt!SMKM_STORE::SmStDirectReadIssue+0x85
ffffe48a`c3750550 fffff805`186371f8 : ffffe58c`6a719080 ffffe58c`6a882000 00000000`00000000 ffffe58c`731ba920 : nt!SMKM_STORE::SmStDirectReadCallout+0x21
ffffe48a`c3750580 fffff805`1870e203 : fffff805`18671380 ffffe48a`c3750620 00000000`00000003 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeExpandKernelStackAndCalloutInternal+0x78
ffffe48a`c37505f0 fffff805`18662fe8 : ffffe48a`c37506f0 00000000`31526d73 00000000`000003ff fffff805`191229c0 : nt!SMKM_STORE::SmStDirectRead+0xc7
ffffe48a`c37506c0 fffff805`18662a1c : 00000000`0000000c 00000000`000003ff ffffe48a`c3750770 fffff805`191229c0 : nt!SMKM_STORE::SmStWorkItemQueue+0x1ac
ffffe48a`c3750710 fffff805`1870caff : 00000000`0000000c 00000000`00000010 ffffe58c`6daef850 ffffe58c`731ba920 : nt!SMKM_STORE_MGR::SmIoCtxQueueWork+0xc0
ffffe48a`c37507a0 fffff805`1874ae3f : ffffe58c`00000010 ffffe58c`731ba9e0 00000000`00000000 ffffe58c`6a882000 : nt!SMKM_STORE_MGR::SmPageRead+0x167
ffffe48a`c3750810 fffff805`18695e84 : ffffe58c`731ba8d0 ffffe58c`6d427700 ffffe48a`c3750a58 fffff805`1869427c : nt!SmPageRead+0x33
ffffe48a`c3750860 fffff805`186940d8 : 00000000`00000002 ffffe48a`c37508f0 00000000`00000000 ffffe58c`731ba8d0 : nt!MiIssueHardFaultIo+0x10c
ffffe48a`c37508b0 fffff805`18612d48 : 00000000`c0033333 00000000`00000001 0000012b`993cad48 ffffe58c`613f8000 : nt!MiIssueHardFault+0x3e8
ffffe48a`c3750960 fffff805`187ebb1e : 0000012b`97df3250 ffffe58c`6a7d9080 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000020 : nt!MmAccessFault+0x468
ffffe48a`c3750b00 00007ffb`ec9646d0 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiPageFault+0x35e
00000001`09fcdf50 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x00007ffb`ec9646d0

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC:  0e25f7e1a5e1caae3d28e6a7023983c4503045c5

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC_OFFSET:  7120557824620e0a7a288e807d4da3ad4f7cadb6

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD:  82d14546c43bd06881f781d6d197c4c7f7ceb9cb

**************************Wed Jul  1 23:12:10.879 2020 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
STACK_TEXT:  
ffffdc80`1dbfee28 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000109 a39fe960`46a03528 b3b6f5e6`991e7dbc fffff807`24070838 : nt!KeBugCheckEx

CHKIMG_EXTENSION: !chkimg -lo 50 -d !nt 
!chkimg -lo 50 -d !nt
    fffff80724070878 - nt!MiCreateUltraThreadContextHelper+169248
[ 03:0b ] 
1 error : !nt (fffff80724070878)

MODULE_NAME: memory_corruption 

IMAGE_NAME:  memory_corruption

FOLLOWUP_NAME:  memory_corruption 

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  0

**************************Wed Jul  1 19:14:15.201 2020 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
STACK_TEXT:  
ffffc687`081d7e28 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000109 a39fc663`8f28d51f b3b6d2e9`e1a71db3 fffff800`195dfc90 : nt!KeBugCheckEx

!chkimg -lo 50 -d !nt
    fffff800195dfdd8 - nt!KiInterruptDispatchNoEOI+148 
[ f7:f6 ]
1 error : !nt (fffff800195dfdd8) 

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
1) The Corsair Vengeance ram modules - Are they Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M4B3600C18? If not that could be a problem. What is the version of Windows 10 - Is it at least 1909? If he doesn't know the Version of Windows 10, he can look under "Windows Specifications." With Ryzen processors like the 3600 it is important to have the most up to date version of Windows. 3) The chipset drivers that were installed - were they downloaded from AMD website directly or from Gigabyte website. It should be AMD. The only files that should come from Gigabyte are typically audio drivers, network drivers and @bios etc. 4) Speaking of Bios - Was the bios ever flashed or is it the final bios that came with the board? Stay away from beta bioses. For Gigabyte bioses beta versions will have a letter at the end of the bios. If there is a final bios (without an alpha) on the Gigabyte website - reflash the bios. With Ultra Durable motherboards both bioses will need to be flashed. 5) Finally, has the user of the computer received a clock_watchdog_timeout error as part of bsod? If so, then it would point to not having the most up to date Windows 10 version installed.
The ram he has got is Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 3200mhz this shouldn't be the problem should it? iv'e also turned on XMP in his bios but that shouldn't be causing this problem? He has got the latest version of windows 10 home version 2004 it says. And i downloaded the AMD chip-set driver's from Gigabytes website. But ill get him to download it from AMDs website now. And the bios has never been flashed or updated as he doesn't have a USB :rolleyes: i may tell him he needs to go and buy one. And nope as fair as im aware every time it blue screens he gets the same message (CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION) then it goes to 100 percent the the PC Resets itself. it seems really odd it only happens on Call of duty War zone the only other game he has ATM is black ops 3 but it has never happens on that sometimes the game fezzes and then just closes but most the time it just blue screens and he gets that error sometimes he can play it for 1-2 hours or so without it crashing but sometimes it does it within the first 5 minutes of the game being open. it's even happens once just being on the menu.

Daniel Gough

Honorable
May 8, 2015
As I suspected, we didn't know much about the situation.

This looks more like memory issues than drivers. I would suggest that you have your buddy run MemTest86 at least twice, it has a limit of 4 passes and at least 8 passes is what we're looking for.
https://www.memtest86.com/
Code:
Debug session time: Wed Jul 8 23:41:39.864 2020 (UTC + 2:00)
Loading Dump File [D:\BSOD\SysnativeBSODApps\070820-6875-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 3:12:44.487
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
Bugcheck code 0000003B
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff8031e044b7a, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffffb861bd94cb0, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B_c0000005
PROCESS_NAME: MSIAfterburner
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!RtlpHpLfhSlotAllocate+ba )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_c0000005_nt!RtlpHpLfhSlotAllocate
BiosVersion = F1
Debug session time: Wed Jul 8 17:07:17.633 2020 (UTC + 2:00)
Loading Dump File [D:\BSOD\SysnativeBSODApps\070820-7218-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:31:15.250
BugCheck Info: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
Bugcheck code 0000004E
Arguments:
Arg1: 000000000000008d,
Arg2: 00000000002329f8
Arg3: 0000000000410008
Arg4: ffffd5889dd13a58
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_8d
PROCESS_NAME: System
Probably caused by: memory_corruption ( nt!MiZeroLargePages+19a909 )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x4E_8d_nt!MiZeroLargePages
BiosVersion = F1
Debug session time: Thu Jul 2 18:54:24.948 2020 (UTC + 2:00)
Loading Dump File [D:\BSOD\SysnativeBSODApps\070220-6906-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 19:21:42.571
BugCheck Info: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)
Bugcheck code 0000012B
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc00002c4, virtual address mapping the corrupted page
Arg2: 0000000000000daf, physical page number
Arg3: 000002c81f043120, zero
Arg4: ffff9e816f116000, zero
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed
PROCESS_NAME: MemCompression
Probably caused by: ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ST_STORE::StDmPageError+10a )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError
BiosVersion = F1
Debug session time: Wed Jul 1 23:12:10.879 2020 (UTC + 2:00)
Loading Dump File [D:\BSOD\SysnativeBSODApps\070120-7234-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 1:02:08.501
Bugcheck code 00000109
Arguments:
Arg1: a39fe96046a03528, Reserved
Arg2: b3b6f5e6991e7dbc, Reserved
Arg3: fffff80724070838, Failure type dependent information
BiosVersion = F1
Debug session time: Wed Jul 1 19:14:15.201 2020 (UTC + 2:00)
Loading Dump File [D:\BSOD\SysnativeBSODApps\070120-6921-02.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 1:43:41.826
Bugcheck code 00000109
Arguments:
Arg1: a39fc6638f28d51f, Reserved
Arg2: b3b6d2e9e1a71db3, Reserved
Arg3: fffff800195dfc90, Failure type dependent information
BiosVersion = F1

**************************Wed Jul  8 23:41:39.864 2020 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
STACK_TEXT: 
fffffb86`1bd956b0 fffff803`1e044141 : ffffba05`75010340 ffffba05`75012900 ffffba05`75012b44 fffff803`000000c0 : nt!RtlpHpLfhSlotAllocate+0xba
fffffb86`1bd95800 fffff803`1e7c2094 : fffffb86`00000000 00000000`00000070 00000000`6174754d 00000000`00000001 : nt!ExAllocateHeapPool+0x2b1
fffffb86`1bd95940 fffff803`1e40c9f9 : ffffba05`748c2da0 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000080`00000000 : nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag+0x64
fffffb86`1bd95990 fffff803`1e4132bc : ffffba05`0000000a ffffba05`748af101 ffff9306`00000000 fffffb86`1bd95a50 : nt!ObpAllocateObject+0x199
fffffb86`1bd95a10 fffff803`1e43d91f : 00000000`0009e628 fffffb86`1bd95b80 00000000`001f0000 ffffba05`00000210 : nt!ObCreateObjectEx+0xfc
fffffb86`1bd95a90 fffff803`1e1ef378 : ffffba05`81dc6080 00000000`001f0001 00000000`00000000 ffffba05`00000000 : nt!NtCreateMutant+0x8f
fffffb86`1bd95b00 00007ffe`ed16c3e4 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x28
00000000`0009e5c8 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x00007ffe`ed16c3e4

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC:  7108d41004476cdfeee30fe5bf994965754fbdd2

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC_OFFSET:  5f8f00cf8e6a3edd599c3a202ed2e7c7c11349ae

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD:  30a3e915496deaace47137d5b90c3ecc03746bf6

**************************Wed Jul  8 17:07:17.633 2020 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
STACK_TEXT: 
fffffa85`11d62a78 fffff805`3cc46b59 : 00000000`0000004e 00000000`0000008d 00000000`002329f8 00000000`00410008 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffffa85`11d62a80 fffff805`3cb985d8 : ffff9e8e`00000000 fffffa85`00000003 fffff805`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!MiZeroLargePages+0x19a909
fffffa85`11d62b60 fffff805`3cb46715 : 00000000`00000000 ffff9e8e`3dac1c20 ffffe880`00007000 fffff805`3d450ac0 : nt!MiZeroLargePageThread+0x88
fffffa85`11d62c10 fffff805`3cbe5078 : ffff8e01`f0869180 ffff9e8e`3dfe1080 fffff805`3cb466c0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x55
fffffa85`11d62c60 00000000`00000000 : fffffa85`11d63000 fffffa85`11d5d000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x28

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC:  6d1fa0a2f5a9ba25b79e14824c16228b16382f6e

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC_OFFSET:  31db8f10bbeecaf4ab427178dd08ede2c0deac35

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD:  f08ac56120cad14894587db086f77ce277bfae84

**************************Thu Jul  2 18:54:24.948 2020 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
STACK_TEXT: 
ffffe48a`c3750208 fffff805`189a46e2 : 00000000`0000012b ffffffff`c00002c4 00000000`00000daf 000002c8`1f043120 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffe48a`c3750210 fffff805`1882b677 : 00000000`00000001 00000000`c00002c4 ffff9e81`6f116000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ST_STORE::StDmPageError+0x10a
ffffe48a`c3750270 fffff805`18670ba5 : 00000000`00000004 fffff805`1867070e 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 : nt!ST_STORE::StDmSinglePageCopy+0x1baaaf
ffffe48a`c3750330 fffff805`18670474 : 00000000`00000001 00000000`00003120 00000000`00000000 ffffe58c`00010000 : nt!ST_STORE::StDmSinglePageTransfer+0xa5
ffffe48a`c3750380 fffff805`18671070 : 00000000`ffffffff ffffe58c`74955000 ffffe48a`c3750460 ffffe58c`6daef850 : nt!ST_STORE::StDmpSinglePageRetrieve+0x180
ffffe48a`c3750420 fffff805`186712e1 : ffff9e81`6b4d7730 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ST_STORE::StDmPageRetrieve+0xc8
ffffe48a`c37504d0 fffff805`186713a1 : ffffe58c`6a882000 ffffe58c`6daef850 ffffe58c`74955000 ffffe58c`6a8839c0 : nt!SMKM_STORE::SmStDirectReadIssue+0x85
ffffe48a`c3750550 fffff805`186371f8 : ffffe58c`6a719080 ffffe58c`6a882000 00000000`00000000 ffffe58c`731ba920 : nt!SMKM_STORE::SmStDirectReadCallout+0x21
ffffe48a`c3750580 fffff805`1870e203 : fffff805`18671380 ffffe48a`c3750620 00000000`00000003 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeExpandKernelStackAndCalloutInternal+0x78
ffffe48a`c37505f0 fffff805`18662fe8 : ffffe48a`c37506f0 00000000`31526d73 00000000`000003ff fffff805`191229c0 : nt!SMKM_STORE::SmStDirectRead+0xc7
ffffe48a`c37506c0 fffff805`18662a1c : 00000000`0000000c 00000000`000003ff ffffe48a`c3750770 fffff805`191229c0 : nt!SMKM_STORE::SmStWorkItemQueue+0x1ac
ffffe48a`c3750710 fffff805`1870caff : 00000000`0000000c 00000000`00000010 ffffe58c`6daef850 ffffe58c`731ba920 : nt!SMKM_STORE_MGR::SmIoCtxQueueWork+0xc0
ffffe48a`c37507a0 fffff805`1874ae3f : ffffe58c`00000010 ffffe58c`731ba9e0 00000000`00000000 ffffe58c`6a882000 : nt!SMKM_STORE_MGR::SmPageRead+0x167
ffffe48a`c3750810 fffff805`18695e84 : ffffe58c`731ba8d0 ffffe58c`6d427700 ffffe48a`c3750a58 fffff805`1869427c : nt!SmPageRead+0x33
ffffe48a`c3750860 fffff805`186940d8 : 00000000`00000002 ffffe48a`c37508f0 00000000`00000000 ffffe58c`731ba8d0 : nt!MiIssueHardFaultIo+0x10c
ffffe48a`c37508b0 fffff805`18612d48 : 00000000`c0033333 00000000`00000001 0000012b`993cad48 ffffe58c`613f8000 : nt!MiIssueHardFault+0x3e8
ffffe48a`c3750960 fffff805`187ebb1e : 0000012b`97df3250 ffffe58c`6a7d9080 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000020 : nt!MmAccessFault+0x468
ffffe48a`c3750b00 00007ffb`ec9646d0 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiPageFault+0x35e
00000001`09fcdf50 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x00007ffb`ec9646d0

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC:  0e25f7e1a5e1caae3d28e6a7023983c4503045c5

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC_OFFSET:  7120557824620e0a7a288e807d4da3ad4f7cadb6

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD:  82d14546c43bd06881f781d6d197c4c7f7ceb9cb

**************************Wed Jul  1 23:12:10.879 2020 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
STACK_TEXT: 
ffffdc80`1dbfee28 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000109 a39fe960`46a03528 b3b6f5e6`991e7dbc fffff807`24070838 : nt!KeBugCheckEx

!chkimg -lo 50 -d !nt
    fffff80724070878 - nt!MiCreateUltraThreadContextHelper+169248
[ 03:0b ]
1 error : !nt (fffff80724070878)

**************************Wed Jul  1 19:14:15.201 2020 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
STACK_TEXT: 
ffffc687`081d7e28 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000109 a39fc663`8f28d51f b3b6d2e9`e1a71db3 fffff800`195dfc90 : nt!KeBugCheckEx

!chkimg -lo 50 -d !nt
    fffff800195dfdd8 - nt!KiInterruptDispatchNoEOI+148
[ f7:f6 ]
1 error : !nt (fffff800195dfdd8)

Thanks for the reply you can't run MemTest86 without boating from a USB can you? He hasn't got any USB sticks i think ill have to tell him to go out and buy one.