Build Advice New Case advice

Nomad11

Commendable
Jun 1, 2016
Hi, so with my Enthoo Luxe becoming somewhat old, and wanting to mvoe to a 360mm AIO Radiator instead of my Noctua I've been looking at cases that are capable of fitting in a 360mm AIO without it hitting the Motherboard.

Now besides all that it's been somewhat hard to find a case with adequate airflow, because of the amount of tempered glass I encountered, I was under the impression that you should aim for Mesh covers, not Glass covers for good airflow, I have no problem in getting additional fans or purchasing better fans that do the job better.
I seem to understand there's a CFM vs static pressure for Case fans, although it doesn't exactly make a lot of sense to me since I haven't really taken the time to look at that sort of stuff.

So I ended up viewing a PANZER EVO because it seemed like they had quite the airflow going for them and they allow a 360mm radiator, but what striked me as odd was that it uses Tempered Glass, wouldn't it be better to have a meshlike front panel instead?

My Radiator will most likely be a MasterLiquid ML360R , I'm not planning on getting anything for my GPU, I might end up doing this in the future when I upgrade my GPU, but for now I don't see much worth in it.

So, my question is, is the Panzer EVO a good pick or should I keep looking for something else, if so, what are suggestions, I generally want to use the case for overclocking, whcih is why I opt into a MasterLiquid ML360R too. (Well, that and the fact that the bulkyness of a Noctua bothers me, blocking the majorty of my motherboard off.

I currently have a
i7-6700k and a GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 , 1080TI and 3 SSDs. As long as that fits in the case I really don't have a problem with size. That and the specified AIO Water cooler, I most likely will end up upgrading my PC in the near future, depending on if Ryzen Gen 2 or 3 will look promising enough.