New CAT and MMC posted today

Any experiences?

The DVD driver shows a new date on it but the note says "same as the
previous version". Is it new and worth installing?

Here we go again with the uninstall-reinstall game. I wish the new drivers
would install on top of the old ones. I can't even switch to VGA drivers
(XPPro keeps installing some older 9800 Pro driver).

--
Aloke
----

"Aloke Prasad" <aprasad123@columbus.rr.invalid> wrote in message
> Any experiences?
>
> The DVD driver shows a new date on it but the note says "same as the
> previous version". Is it new and worth installing?
>
> Here we go again with the uninstall-reinstall game. I wish the new
drivers
> would install on top of the old ones. I can't even switch to VGA drivers
> (XPPro keeps installing some older 9800 Pro driver).

I've always installed over the top of them for the last year, and have had
no problems at all.