New Company Riotoro Introduces Fully RGB-Lit Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeFS

Reputable
Aug 11, 2014
Not a bad case for $140. To bad they didn't build in a USB connection to the led controller and get some software out to change the lighting.

The title is a bit misleading. The case is not fully RGB lit.
It consists of two RGB intake fans, the little RGB border around the I/O, and an RGB logo. The lights near the rear are all on the motherboard, and the waterblock has its own LEDs. That is not fully, nor is it worthwhile.
Ill take an Enthoo pro with separate RGB lights any day.

Lutfij

Titan
I'll hold back on any comments until I see a full review of the above chassis. There may be changes during production as well as most case makers have done from prototype to launch date.

f-14

Distinguished
How are fans going cross direction, "streamlined airflow"?
ASSUMING ( cuz we all know how that goes) based upon the feet there is a air mess vent bottom streamlined from the bottom air would come in there, to just the top fans.
but that's ASSUMING, as i said.

i like the user interface on the front panel, wish more case manufacturers would make this exactly these amount and specific type of ports and buttons the minimum standard feature once a case hits the $100 price point. ( altho i see no reason to even make usb 2 ports any more and at $100+ cases or m/b don't even dare cite cost i'd rather have 8 usb3.0 4 rear 4 front than 8-16 usb2.0+4/6 usb3.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS