Dec 15, 2019
Hello, I bought some new parts for my PC; a motherboard (Prime B450M-K), CPU w/ stock cooler (AMD Ryzen 5 2600), GPU (GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650) and RAM (Team group elite plus 8GB).
I connected all of these components to my pc and turned it on. The pc turned on fine and the fans started to spin but there was no post(?). I've tried a lot of things like removing one of the sticks of RAM and seeing how it works with just one and then moving it to the other RAM slot and then swapping to the other stick of RAM to see if there is any difference. I have also tried unplugging all the connections to the motherboard and reconnecting them as well as removing the GPU and putting it back in.

I have observed a few things whilst trying to fix my pc and hopefully, these might narrow the issue down:
-At one point, after turning my pc on, the GPU would start spinning as normal but after leaving the pc on for 3 minutes or so whilst jamming the delete key to bring the BIOS up, I noticed that the GPU fans had stopped spinning whereas the CPU and other fans were still working.
-My new GPU which I had bought two weeks before setting up my new components was working perfectly on my old motherboard.
-Both my new GPU (GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650) and my old one (Gefore GTX 760) both do not appear to work on my new motherboard (Prime B450M-K).

Any ideas? Sorry for the huge wall of text and sorry if nothing I have said makes sense or is useful.

My parts list:
Prime B450M-K
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650
Team group elite plus 8GB

Dec 15, 2019
make and model of the psu?
monitor connect to the gpu and not the motherboard output?

I'm not 100% sure on the make but I believe it is a FSP PSU. The model no. is FSP500-60HHN.
I have tried connecting the pc to my monitor by connecting it via VGA to the motherboard as well as connecting it via HDMI on my GPU.