[SOLVED] New components except GPU.

Oct 27, 2021
Hi everybody. I get all components new except gpu. I bought Gigabyte Aorus B550 Master,
Amd Ryzen 9 3900XT, Corsair Pro RGB 16 GB and NZXT H510 Elite and Psu. But i have to use my old workstation gpu Nvidia Quadro K4000 3 GB for a while. Sometimes i feel some freezing for a second on the screen when i am playing even just in home screen. But just sometimes. Thanks for your interest.
Sorry for my typos. I am not native :)

Solution
Latest drivers? They are still offering the latest and greatest for the K4000, they also have a Beta you could try outside the production branch.

Maybe go into the BIOS and manually set the PCIe speed to 2.0, it might be getting confused.
Oct 27, 2021
Yes i am aware of incompabilities. But i am not trying to win the race. Just some basic games like Valorant, Zula and CS:GO. I could play very well with same gpu but with Intel Xeon and DELL workstation motherboard. I don't want to admit that the problem is just incompatibility.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Latest drivers? They are still offering the latest and greatest for the K4000, they also have a Beta you could try outside the production branch.

Maybe go into the BIOS and manually set the PCIe speed to 2.0, it might be getting confused.

Reactions: kadircakmak
Solution