Question New computer (1 day) freezing NIVIDIA error!

sagizzz

Prominent
Apr 9, 2020
Hello so I bought a new computer yesterday.
After 1 hour playing game (call of duty modern warfare) when i quit to the desktop my mouse are delayed and i can't do nothing...
Even if im waiting nothing happened just after full restart the computer work like nothing happened.

I found this in the problem information .
do you understand somting here?
Computer details :
Windows 10 home.
Ryzen 5 3600 .
Geforce 2070 super.
Addlink ssd 512gb S70.
2t hdd.

Error critical information :

The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\000000b4
0cec(3188) 00000000 00000000

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

To add to ralstons advice I would add that you manually download the driver and when starting installation choose custom and untick the nvidea experience box , this bit of software is more trouble than its worth.
If by the time you read this you have done the download go to add/remove and get rid of it. Also their may be a leftover item in the start up menu related to this so untick it or it will make your pc hang whilst trying to find the program.

sagizzz

Prominent
Apr 9, 2020
Start by reinstalling the Graphics Card drivers (Geforce 2070 super).

Go to Nvidia's website to manually download the applicable GPU drivers.

https://www.geforce.com/drivers

Reinstall and reconfigure per the installation instructions.
To add to ralstons advice I would add that you manually download the driver and when starting installation choose custom and untick the nvidea experience box , this bit of software is more trouble than its worth.
If by the time you read this you have done the download go to add/remove and get rid of it. Also their may be a leftover item in the start up menu related to this so untick it or it will make your pc hang whilst trying to find the program.

i did it...
yesteday I removed the memories from the motherboard and returned .
Today, this case did not happen to me.
I will try to keep my computer in the game for a few hours for the test.
From what I read on the internet the problem "ID 14 from source nvlddmkm."
I did not see a solution to the problem.