New computer 1500$

linus.johansson020

Reputable
Jan 15, 2018
So im going to buy a new computer i'm going to sell my old one with i7 4790k 2x970. But im going to keep one 970 so i can save up for a 1070-1080ti. This is what im thinking im going to buy.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Snowyman02/saved/cJ4hqs

Should i go for a bigger m.2? Cause i only want to have one big hardrive. Idk whats the fastest ssd or m.2 but i heard m.2 is faster.

And i can go over budget im really going for looks here, might get some custom cables. And any other thing that could make it look better would be appreciated

Im using a 1080p 180hz asus monitor.

Solution
Looks good and yes that is the fastest SSD in planet Earth, unless you want like the pro version which is much more expensive and only faster by a smaaaallllll amount. Another note is your CPU choice. I would wait and let the next generation of Ryzen come out this spring, because they look really promising. And just as a side note, a GTX 1070 will get you about 150 fps on 1080p, so I would upgrade your monitor before going for something like a GTX 1080 Ti. Or maybe get a 1TB drive who knows.

AdventureGuy

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017
Looks good and yes that is the fastest SSD in planet Earth, unless you want like the pro version which is much more expensive and only faster by a smaaaallllll amount. Another note is your CPU choice. I would wait and let the next generation of Ryzen come out this spring, because they look really promising. And just as a side note, a GTX 1070 will get you about 150 fps on 1080p, so I would upgrade your monitor before going for something like a GTX 1080 Ti. Or maybe get a 1TB drive who knows.

Solution