Question New Computer Boots but cant get into the bios

Aug 14, 2020
So I upgraded my rig, this is pretty much a new computer, I've built quite some pcs but not an expert either.

So all the parts compatible with the computer, I made sure of it before getting them, I finished building it and it Boots correctly and I get to the "Hit F2 or DEL to get into bios" . Thing is, when I hit those keys nothing happen.

I tried 3 diferent keywords. All tested in my other pc, so they work. I just cant get into the bios on this new one.

PC parts are a ryzen9 5900x, rog strix x570-e, corsair vengeance 2x16 3200, psu evga 750w, nzxt kraken m.22, ssd western digital black 1tb m22

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
I've had that problem myself. It's like the boot is too fast for the USB interface to be initialized and recognize the KB. At least that's what it seems like. It's only a guess. I only say that because one time I used and old PS/2 KB and was finally able to get into BIOS with it.

I usually have to resort to entering Win and doing this.

Aug 14, 2020
Thats not my issue, is a new pc so my screen stays in the "Hit F2 or DEL to get into bios" forever since i haven't installed windows. It never works the kb to enter the bios.

TRENDING THREADS