New computer build. AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPepsi57

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2013
Hey guys, I currently need help. I have an Audio Labs computer. It came with awful specs aside from the processor and case. So I bought some parts. I bought this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231426
8GB Ripjaws X series RAM
And a Rosewill 630 Watt Green PSU (Had 4.5 stars)
And I bought a Radeon 6570 .

I'm slowly in the upgrade process, but here's my problem.
The Audio Labs computer came with an Antec case, and it looks like it'll support a full ATX (screw holes about an inch away from the mATX), but right now I have a Micro ATX. I'm switching from Intel so I need to know
1.) Will my ram/GPU/PSU work on AMD.
2.) Will this case fit an ATX? (Will post pictures if needed.)
3.) BEST mATX or ATX AM3+ mobo under $90.
4.) Best AMD processor under $200.

That's it, please answer these questions. I'm always available to reply.
Budget: $250

Edit: Will you guys post the best build? Links and all please. Greatly appreciated. Love this site.

iPepsi57

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2013

I have an Intel Motherboard, but I have the parts that I listed. I'm buying an AMD motherboard an I'd like to know the best ones under $90. I'd also like the best AMD processor you can find under $200, but I'm confused as to which I should buy. I'm reusing my case, and I was wanting to know if the RAM and stuff I listed are going to work with it or not. Their was a lot of questions, lol.
8GB Ripjaws X series RAM
And a Rosewill 630 Watt Green PSU (Had 4.5 stars)
And I bought a Radeon 6570 .
I'm slowly in the upgrade process,

I'm reusing all these parts including the case, Antec

iPepsi57

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2013

I was just hoping somebody could check and make sure. I've done a lot of googling, but I was also hoping someone would list the best mATX or ATX motherboard for AM3+ and the best AMD processor for under $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.