[SOLVED] new computer cant connect to internett

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Dec 11, 2019
build myself a new computer, after i installed windows i could ot connect to the internett. i tried DL drivers for my moherbord from msi but nothing works
motherboard :msi mpg z390 gaming carbon

Solution
The driver download from the MSI support page is a zip file, which means you can manually install the driver from the extracted folder. So what you need to do is extract the files to a folder and then in device manager, right click the unknown device and click update driver. Click on browse computer for driver and then navigate to the folder you extracted the files to and select the path PRO1000\Winx64\NDIS68 and click next after selecting NDIS68 (this is the windows 10 driver folder.) If that was network adapter, it should be functioning now, but if it wasn't correct, try the same procedure with the unknown PCI device.
Nov 26, 2019
I wonder if the installer is actually finding the appropriate device and failing the driver install or if it's dumbly extracting the .inf file where it should go but not associating the device with the .inf.

Is that even a thing anymore? Sorry I'm not more helpful. I haven't done this in a long time. :)

Dec 11, 2019
I wonder if the installer is actually finding the appropriate device and failing the driver install or if it's dumbly extracting the .inf file where it should go but not associating the device with the .inf.

Is that even a thing anymore? Sorry I'm not more helpful. I haven't done this in a long time. :)
well youre distracting me from tossing it out the window:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:😭, well i have no idea what to do sooo, shop here i come

The driver download from the MSI support page is a zip file, which means you can manually install the driver from the extracted folder. So what you need to do is extract the files to a folder and then in device manager, right click the unknown device and click update driver. Click on browse computer for driver and then navigate to the folder you extracted the files to and select the path PRO1000\Winx64\NDIS68 and click next after selecting NDIS68 (this is the windows 10 driver folder.) If that was network adapter, it should be functioning now, but if it wasn't correct, try the same procedure with the unknown PCI device.

Reactions: Printed Circuit Bro
Solution
Dec 11, 2019
THIS WAS GOLD!!!!!!
Thank you so much, worked really well after this, only 1 last thing.
i brought
https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-FORCE-MP510-960GB-Storage/dp/B07HR78FQ5
do i need to install something to make use off the high speed?
i read that there are drivers for it? or it wil just work as a standard ssd?

THIS WAS GOLD!!!!!!
Thank you so much, worked really well after this, only 1 last thing.
i brought
https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-FORCE-MP510-960GB-Storage/dp/B07HR78FQ5
do i need to install something to make use off the high speed?
i read that there are drivers for it? or it wil just work as a standard ssd?
If you are running one or more of those SSDs off the motherboard as just a boot or storage drive, you don't need to install any drivers as Windows 10 has them already. You would only need an additional driver if you were setting it up in a RAID configuration with more than one drive.