Question new computer freezing delayd after gaming

sagizzz

Prominent
Apr 9, 2020
Hi. Yesterday I got my new computer.
I installed the game call of duty mw.
When I play half an hour + - and exit from the game to the desktop.
Everything is moving slowly.
The mouse freezes and only after 10-15 seconds moves and freezes again.
If I try to open a folder everything gets stuck and only after a long time it opens.
The problem fix just when I restart my computer.
It is important to note that the Windows is update.
my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 AM4 Box
Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
Corsair DDR 4 16G (8Gx2) 3200 CL16 VENGEANCE LPX Black CMK16GX4M2D3200C16
ANTEC PSU 650W High Current Gamer Gold
Addlink SSD 512GB S70 M.2 2280 NVMe
Seagate HDD 2.0TB 256MB SATA3 Barracuda

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD .

Would appreciate help . It's sad when it happens on your computer the first day.

Bassplate

Reputable
It sounds like your disk is running into high percentage...try to monitor your Components throe device manager....See which app is causing your computer to slow down and put a end to it.
If not the case try to reset your pc again maybe that wil help.

sagizzz

Prominent
Apr 9, 2020
Resetting the pc will help for the Disk and stuf...it helps for many things
Does sound like a disk issue. Not sure why you went with such a poor brand of SSD, to begin with, but it could be a disk issue unrelated to disk quality.
It sounds like your disk is running into high percentage...try to monitor your Components throe device manager....See which app is causing your computer to slow down and put a end to it.
I just got the computer yesterday. I haven't installed anything yet except for a game.
how can i know this problem from the ssd?

I just removed the ram and put it back on the motherboard.
I played for an hour and went to the desktop the problem seemed to be gone. Makes sense?
btw which ssd you Recommend? i can change it every time

sagizzz

Prominent
Apr 9, 2020
View: https://i.imgur.com/ajzNe4L.jpg

its a normal? after 1 hout playing
Resetting the pc will help for the Disk and stuf...it helps for many things
Does sound like a disk issue. Not sure why you went with such a poor brand of SSD, to begin with, but it could be a disk issue unrelated to disk quality.

Bassplate

Reputable
Nothing can be really wrong with the SSD...I mean you said you just reseated the RAM and it seemed to work well then it could have been the ram maybe.SSD(Solid State Drive)Has its meanings and its a powerful hardrive to use for windows.
Have you monitored your (CPU,,,RAM,,,disk) in task manager? have you seen anything running in the 100%?....Use the Windows task manager to monitor your components...Windows task manager is well more accurate because of windows thats using your components directly in its paths.

sagizzz

Prominent
Apr 9, 2020
Nothing can be really wrong with the SSD...I mean you said you just reseated the RAM and it seemed to work well then it could have been the ram maybe.SSD(Solid State Drive)Has its meanings and its a powerful hardrive to use for windows.
Have you monitored your (CPU,,,RAM,,,disk) in task manager? have you seen anything running in the 100%?....Use the Windows task manager to monitor your components...Windows task manager is well more accurate because of windows thats using your components directly in its paths.
thanks for your helping.
I checked in the Task Manager.
In fact, the highest percentage of CPUs is that of the task manager himself.
1% .
All else less than 1% cpu.
I will continue to monitor if the computer stops moving again and gets stuck.
I hope I can open Task Manager if that happens.
for now its looking great

sagizzz

Prominent
Apr 9, 2020

after search i found this information.

View: https://imgur.com/wEMzbdE

this is the excatly time when all the stucks and freezing happend.
do you understand somting here?

The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\000000b4
0cec(3188) 00000000 00000000

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Last edited: