Long story short, I was building a new PC for my younger brother after all the parts arrived I spent 7 hours putting it all together. After making sure all the cables, ram, and GPU were set I proceeded to turn the power on. The fans were working, the monitor was functioning, and at the time even the mouse and keyboard were on. The problem occurred after I put the win 7 disc into the external DVD drive after it booted up the screen where your suppose to select the language and what not, the mouse and keyboard suddenly turned off so at that point I decided to hard reboot it as that was my only option. I tried again and it gave the same result. I then looked at all the plug ins and components and they were all tightly snugged in. At this point I'm stumped is there a reason for why trying to install Win 7 causes a mouse and keyboard to shutdown, even though the tower itself and monitor are still on. I could really use the help here.
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2 GHz 8-Core Processor
- Corsair H100x 57.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
- MSI B450 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
- Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
- MSI Radeon RX 580 8 GB ARMOR OC Video Card
- Antec P8 ATX Mid Tower Case