New Computer - Took Dallas's Suggestion

Thanks for the suggestion to sidestep the Sony and have one built!!

New specs:

Power Supply Antec 480 Watt
AMD Athlon 64 3500 939 pin
Asus A8N-E mobo
nvidia 6600 256 DVI PCI express (To be upgraded when high end later)
1 Gig ram

Thanks again, Dallas!

dallas

"k12bubba"
> Thanks for the suggestion to sidestep the Sony and have one built!!
> Thanks again, Dallas!

Wow.. nice rig!

Of course now that I'm responsible, if it doesn't work perfectly you're
going to be mad at me. :)

Dallas

Dallas wrote:
> "k12bubba"
>
>>Thanks for the suggestion to sidestep the Sony and have one built!!
>>Thanks again, Dallas!
>

> Wow.. nice rig!
>
> Of course now that I'm responsible, if it doesn't work perfectly you're
> going to be mad at me. :)
>

> Dallas

Not to worry, Dallas, had this one in the back of my mind for a while.
Just can't wait to get it!!

Its just funny they underpower all the stock units. Nothing over 350
watts. And all come with Radion 300x!