Jan 14, 2014
PC Specs
GPU:GTX 1080
CPU:Intel I7-6800k
Cpu cooler: corsair H110i(gt)
PSU:Corsair RM750x (750W)
Motherboard: Asus X99-A /USB 3.1
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666mhz F4-2666C15Q-16GVR

I tried to boot it for the first time and it started and the pretty loud noise from the cpu cooler (it is described as loud in the internet) and every fan spinning. But it wont boot, nothing comes up on display. Fans still spinning but after just a little while I have presswd rhe power buttons the cpu coolers goes really much less noisier. There is a DRAM_LED staying red. Well, I pressed the MemOK thin or qhatever it is, everything stops and starts back again. Now the DRAM_LED is blinking as red. Still nothing shows up. Same happens with the fans as when I just press the power buttons.

What is this? Please I need some help, I have no idea what is going on.

Solution
Sorry but a new search for related information:
a) Found a thread where error code 53 was being caused by bent socket pins... so carefully check the motherboard socket pins before doing a thing about the RAM...
b) Also and and apparently a more common cause for error code 53 is incorrecly installed RAM, so remove and install it again making sure you hear the locks click... sometimes they don't click but the lock should fully go into the RAM notch.

1. Also do an online search for the RAM model (with part number) for voltage and if it's compatible with the motherboard default voltage setting on the BIOS, the socket pins may be more likely the cause...
2. And if the RAM voltage is not the exact default voltage accordint to BIOS...
You probably installed the RAM incorrectly... Even a very small gap left between the ram pins and the socket botton can cause issues. Press the RAM modules from both sides (slightly more on one side) and listen for the socket latches click as they go into the RAM notches and modules bottom down on the socket.

Some CPU fan blockage may be preventing it reaching normal operation speed... if it doesn't spin fast enough, the CPU may not "start". You should identify what causes the fan noise before anything else.

Jukebox

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2014
My motherboard has some kind of a number system that tells me a number and the manuals says what problem that number means, just find out. I took all the ram out except one and its giving me an erro code 53, "Memory initialization error. Invalid memory type or incomptaible memory speed" What does that mean?

Also Chicano, I did press the ram down pretty hard so that the hatch/lock went down with it. Maybe it still could have been wrong, but yeah. Also the RAM slots only have the hatch/lock thingy on one side, facing the roof of the case

Check your motherboard's manufacturer product page, open the Support link, and next the link for memory compatibility list,... If your RAM brand and model is not included, try a different module to prove the G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666mhz F4-2666C15Q-16GVR compatibility.

OK, the single RAM lock is a new design so the installation would obviously be inserting the lockeless side first pushing the RAM module into the fixed lock simultaneously from the top and other side, and next press on the lock side as usual. But you seem to have installed it correctly or the locked side would not click.

Jukebox

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry but a new search for related information:
a) Found a thread where error code 53 was being caused by bent socket pins... so carefully check the motherboard socket pins before doing a thing about the RAM...
b) Also and and apparently a more common cause for error code 53 is incorrecly installed RAM, so remove and install it again making sure you hear the locks click... sometimes they don't click but the lock should fully go into the RAM notch.

1. Also do an online search for the RAM model (with part number) for voltage and if it's compatible with the motherboard default voltage setting on the BIOS, the socket pins may be more likely the cause...
2. And if the RAM voltage is not the exact default voltage accordint to BIOS setting, you may try adjusting the voltage setting to support the RAM.

Solution