[SOLVED] New comulative updste problems

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
I recently updated my pc yesterday to the newest comulative update and I have been gettinh higher cpu usage.It used to be at 0-1% on idle and now is at 2-25% on idle.It is mostly this thing called "Antimalware Service Executable"

"Desktop Windows Manager" and "System Interupts"How could I fix this?

Solution
"Antimalware Service Executable"
is part of windows defender. Only way to stop this is to use something other than defender, and really all you doing is swapping one program for another as they all have to live in ram and will use some CPU

"Desktop Windows Manager"
this is your desktop. You cannot run windows without this as it is the process that runs the graphics

System Interupts
these are hardware interrupts and a perfectly normal part of windows.

You can't stop any of these, they are all essential

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
You don't.

There is nothing unusual about those numbers, particularly when the Antimalware Service Executable is doing a scan.

2-25% at idle (as the computer itself is not really idle) is firmly Within Normal Limits (WNL).

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
You don't.

There is nothing unusual about those numbers, particularly when the Antimalware Service Executable is doing a scan.

2-25% at idle (as the computer itself is not really idle) is firmly Within Normal Limits (WNL).
Oh.I always get high cpu usage after updating but it goes away like in 10-20 mins.I am just saying since my pc has never gone that high up in idle.The Antimalware Executable dissapears after 3-6 mins and then appears again wich is annoying.My cpu isnt that good and getd very high cpu usage while gaming 75-97 and now it will most likely be higher

Colif

Win 11 Master
"Antimalware Service Executable"
is part of windows defender. Only way to stop this is to use something other than defender, and really all you doing is swapping one program for another as they all have to live in ram and will use some CPU

"Desktop Windows Manager"
this is your desktop. You cannot run windows without this as it is the process that runs the graphics

System Interupts

Solution

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019

Oh ok. Interesting.I never knew what system interrupts was since I tought I kept getting errors in my pc or crashes